NHL Discussion

Hey Ian I have Dustin Brown in fantasy and for the pastttt I don't know 3 or 4 weeks? I have been on the verge of dropping him, but I know his potential and that's all that has stopped me from doing so. Is he playing well without producing what's expected of him? Or is it not so good....I haven't watched enough LA hockey to know, but it's a tough decision considering he's getting shots and hits as always...

Hey Ian I have Dustin Brown in fantasy and for the pastttt I don't know 3 or 4 weeks? I have been on the verge of dropping him, but I know his potential and that's all that has stopped me from doing so. Is he playing well without producing what's expected of him? Or is it not so good....I haven't watched enough LA hockey to know, but it's a tough decision considering he's getting shots and hits as always...

In all honesty i dont really know what to tell you.

He isn't playing as well and every now and then it looks like hes back on his game but then he kinda regresses again. He's been playing w/ Kopitar and Carter lately so he should be getting his points but in generally nobody but Carter scores for the Kings.

He just hasn't seemed like himself since he got popped last year for the Pomminville hit.

My Blue Jackets broke their franchise record winning streak tonight. Fuck ya. 

Man, I miss Bob. We're lucky Mason turned out the way he did and is playing awesome, because that was a fucked up situation. Sign Bryz to a fucking NINE YEAR CONTRACT, get rid of Bobrovsky, Bryz plays like shit and we buy him out, and then Bob goes on to win the Vezina. My God.

Man, I miss Bob. We're lucky Mason turned out the way he did and is playing awesome, because that was a fucked up situation. Sign Bryz to a fucking NINE YEAR CONTRACT, get rid of Bobrovsky, Bryz plays like shit and we buy him out, and then Bob goes on to win the Vezina. My God.

Whats even more fucked up is the mason contract. You really can't say "we're lucky mason turned out the way he did" It's the same exactly deal as bryz, just slightly less money and only 4 years, which was still dumb. Dude has been regressing like crazy since late November. His sv% since December 1st is like .895