NHL Discussion

he's only a long term solution if he re-signs with edmonton, which, as a UFA, WHY ON EARTH would he resign with a team like Edmonton when he's going to be one of the most in demand players on the market (if buffalo doesnt resign him)? he is the biggest UFA goalie on the market.

Why are we even talking about miller? He's not coming to edmonton. Or did you mean we have to re sign Scrivens? because we do, but he's from the area and he'll get a good look at a starting job so I can't see him not signing a 1 or 2 year deal.

Why are we even talking about miller? He's not coming to edmonton. Or did you mean we have to re sign Scrivens? because we do, but he's from the area and he'll get a good look at a starting job so I can't see him not signing a 1 or 2 year deal.

I was repsonding to Matt saying Miller would be a long term solution when he most definitely wouldnt be, no offense to your team, but he's not going to end his career in Edmonton

Not NHL, but went to the Gopher-Ohio State outdoor game tonight at TCF. Quite a spectacle, but holy hell was it cold. Beers were turning to ice 15 min after purchased.

45k show up(new MN record), and Bettman still hasn't got us the Winter Classic. That is just sad.

Was Matt Tomkins in net?! He was my best friend growing up for quite a few years. He was drafted by the Blackhawks.

Was Matt Tomkins in net?! He was my best friend growing up for quite a few years. He was drafted by the Blackhawks.

Yep he was! MN won 1-0 but he looked solid, and the lone goal just barely trickled over the line after he knocked it in accidentally.

Maybe he'll be in net tomorrow night and get a chance at revenge.

Yep he was! MN won 1-0 but he looked solid, and the lone goal just barely trickled over the line after he knocked it in accidentally.

Maybe he'll be in net tomorrow night and get a chance at revenge.

Thats good to hear. I still have a signed hockey card of his from the "Northern Alberta All Stars" when he was like 12. I told him I was keeping it just in case he made the NHL one day hahaha.

Not NHL, but went to the Gopher-Ohio State outdoor game tonight at TCF. Quite a spectacle, but holy hell was it cold. Beers were turning to ice 15 min after purchased.

45k show up(new MN record), and Bettman still hasn't got us the Winter Classic. That is just sad.

isnt Kings prospect Hudson Fasching a Gopher? Heard he's tearing it up.

isnt Kings prospect Hudson Fasching a Gopher? Heard he's tearing it up.

Yeah he's having a great year. Not much offense last night for anyone though. As cool as the outdoor game is, it really looks about 1/2 speed with the slower ice and guys not as willing to throw the body around. Tonight they move indoors to Mariucci and there should be plenty more goals.