NHL Discussion

No signs of Tony Lydman anywhere.....thought he'd be up front headbanging. Fun fact: KISS sold out Dodger stadium in 1999 on new years eve and recorded an album that was supposed to be released the following year but didnt. They eventually released it in like 2006 or something. And yes I own it. 

@lakingsinsider: Pretty bummed that I won't be able to hear what it sounds like when 54,099 people (minus some away fans) cheer an NHL goal.

That tweet sums up my feelings on the game, couldn't at least get a moral victory...

I feel ya. I honestly wanted to see that too... My brother (Kings fan) was soo bummed he didn't get to chant for a goal, and I was bummed for him. Still an all around great time though and fun to be there!

My god the Stars killed it last night. Completely took the Penguins out of the game for 2 periods and if not for some crappy calls going both way and clogging up the game it could have been worse for the Pens. Clearly the book on Fluery is high glove side cause that was every Stars goal last night. Either way big two points and I love how they are playing.

That game although was pretty boring game action wise was awesome out there in LA. Hard to believe that LA would have less trouble getting a game to start than New York does right now.

Went to my first NHL game yesterday. So I froze my ass off watching Rangers/Devils at Yankee Stadium. I get why people are like "Oh you won't be a fan until you actually go to a game." Interesting and a fun time. Only thing is I kind of liked the Islanders growing up haha....

Fuuuuuuuuuuck the Devils. Had to stream the game on my phone. That fucking Hags goal going in off Marty's fat fucking face was great to me. Because it was the best way to send him off in his last game against the Rangers. Fuck you Uncle Daddy.

How can you hate on Marty? Even being a Rangers fan.

How can you hate on Marty? Even being a Rangers fan.

Have you ever heard him speak about New York? Not only the team, but the city. All he does is shit on it. If the Rangers do something good he just talks shit on it. Henrik's Vezina year he was talking shit saying only reason he's doing so well is because his D (30 wins every season minus last years lockout shortened. Only goalie to do so). He's just a scumbag. He wont even sign autographs for kids. Parise and fucking Kovalchuk would sign autos for fans after the game. But Marty doesnt. 

Have you ever heard him speak about New York? Not only the team, but the city. All he does is shit on it. If the Rangers do something good he just talks shit on it. Henrik's Vezina year he was talking shit saying only reason he's doing so well is because his D (30 wins every season minus last years lockout shortened. Only goalie to do so). He's just a scumbag. He wont even sign autographs for kids. Parise and fucking Kovalchuk would sign autos for fans after the game. But Marty doesnt. 

And you didn't even elaborate on 'Uncle Daddy' (lol - hadn't heard that one).

I've always respected Brodeur for his career, but he had ZERO business playing in that game and should have retired last year. Schneider is clearly better and should have started. Not saying it would have changed the result, but it's the coaches to put his best lineup out there and not adjust for sentimental reasons just because it's an outdoor game. Roy > Marty

And you didn't even elaborate on 'Uncle Daddy' (lol - hadn't heard that one).

I've always respected Brodeur for his career, but he had ZERO business playing in that game and should have retired last year. Schneider is clearly better and should have started. Not saying it would have changed the result, but it's the coaches to put his best lineup out there and not adjust for sentimental reasons just because it's an outdoor game. Roy > Marty

You dont know about the fact that he married his sister? It was his in law. But still his fucking sister. After he cheated on his wife with her (scumbag). As for Roy>Marty I couldnt agree with you more. If Roy had as big of an ego as that asshole and played as long as Marty has, his records would have been untouchable. 

Oh I knew about Marty piling on his sis-in-law, I just hadn't heard that nickname for him.

And Marty even had the stones to whine about the ice after giving up 6 goals in 40 minutes. So much for him taking the high road and even appreciating he was out there in the first place.

Yeah exactly. Hank had to play on the same ice. Clearly you were at fault there. One hit you IN THE FUCKING FACE and it went in. Hahaha like come the fuck on.