NHL Discussion

Ron Hextall so far seems to be following the same path as Paul Holmgren by resigning old players. Timonen just inked a one year deal. I guess getting younger isn't a high priority right now.

I mean, at least it's only 2 million. Homer would've gave him 4. But I never realized how absolutely fucked the NTC's are. I was looking forward to maybe seeing grossman or l. schenn being dished out for some speed on offense and maybe rushing one of these new guys up on D but no chance, it's going to be almost the same slow team. And it'll be that way for 2 years.

I think there's going to be more then one team doing a complete rebuilding process. It's no secret how teams like the Kings and Hawks have been successful. Just happened that those 2 teams (and the Blues in some way) figured it out 5 years ago. And it seems like it takes years to establish that system where young guys come up through the ranks and surround veteran talent. 

Congrats Kings fans. Yes Im alive, warped has just been kicking my ass and Ive been busy all day every day so I havent been on here. Kyle I sent you a PM regarding your winnings, just need your pp email! Im proud of what the team accomplished. Our bus didnt get the fucking channel so I had to go on a bandwagon filled with Kings fans. There was legit 18 people in there watching those 3, and multiple OT periods, it was so awesome. 

So bummed on Richards being bought out. I loved him. The things he brought to the Rangers made them the team they are today and he will no doubt be missed. I just wonder who will replace him. Also fuck Joe Thorton. That fucker better not come to NY. I dont want a choke artist who can never get it done to come here. Thatd be classic Rangers. We are past that now, lets keep it that way.