NHL Discussion

Yeah including interfering with him when he's trying to make a save. But unable to move because Dwight King is fucking laying on him. But for some reason thats not goaltender interference?? Ok...

This is false.

King fell on top of him after the puck went in. McDonough should do a better job blocking King out instead of pushing him on top of his goaltender.

This is true - he was pushed onto Hank who was way out of position.

imagine the irony if the rangers win the next 4..... 

Some trivia expert on here tell us the last time someone came from 3-0 to win the Cup?  Like Toronto 1940 something, if ever? IDK. If I were a betting man, I'd take you up on that bet.

edit: I don't pull for either of these teams unless they play Detroit (anybody against Detroit is my favorite team)  :ph34r:

Just like to see some great hockey. The OT's are good, more the better.

This is true - he was pushed onto Hank who was way out of position.

How the fuck do you push someone when your back is to them jackass?? King gets pushed and falls behind McD? And as for Ian saying that the puck was past Hank, so it wasnt. Hank isnt able to move over to make the save because King is interfering with him doing so. I dont think it should have been a penalty, but it shouldnt have counted. He didnt allow the goalie to make a save and made contact. 

kingking.gif

Here's the last time a team choked away a 3-0 lead in the Stanley Cup: http://www.shrpsports.com/nhl/stand/1942.htm

I think the league was mostly Canadian then and most were drafted in the Canadian military in WWII.

Also I think the Rangers win Game 4 and LA goes home to take the cup.

Henrik is posting a GAA of over 3 and a save% of .892 in this series.

I'm not saying Hank is the goat because he's top 3 in the NHL. The thing I find troubling his hearing him talk about luck. I think something that shows a big difference in these teams is mental toughness. When quick has a bad game or most times a good game he talks about needing to be better. Sutter has done such a great job of molding this team in to being such a business like team. Sure you could say the 3 goals were luck because of bounces, but they started with good plays that the kings made or that rags didn't make. Pinching in and giving up a 2on1 on Richards goal. Or the entry and pass by justin Williams on the first goal and the screen on Hank by carter on goal 2.

Henrik is posting a GAA of over 3 and a save% of .892 in this series.

I'm not saying Hank is the goat because he's top 3 in the NHL. The thing I find troubling his hearing him talk about luck. I think something that shows a big difference in these teams is mental toughness. When quick has a bad game or most times a good game he talks about needing to be better. Sutter has done such a great job of molding this team in to being such a business like team. Sure you could say the 3 goals were luck because of bounces, but they started with good plays that the kings made or that rags didn't make. Pinching in and giving up a 2on1 on Richards goal. Or the entry and pass by justin Williams on the first goal and the screen on Hank by carter on goal 2.

Hank talks about how he needs to be better after games all the time. Even when he won the ECF he said it. You just arent listening to that and listening to what you can use to talk shit on him and convince yourself Quick is better when he's not it seems. 

Hank talks about how he needs to be better after games all the time. Even when he won the ECF he said it. You just arent listening to that and listening to what you can use to talk shit on him and convince yourself Quick is better when he's not it seems. 

I'd take Quick over any other goalie in the NHL right now...

I think its laughable that Hank has the nick name of the "King" when he's never won on the biggest stage in the NHL.. sure it's not all his fault, but he got out played in 2012 by Brodeur, he's getting out played now by quick, and people seem to forget about this one but how does he not will his team to beat the caps in 09 when there up 3-1 in the series?

I'd take Quick over any other goalie in the NHL right now...

I think its laughable that Hank has the nick name of the "King" when he's never won on the biggest stage in the NHL.. sure it's not all his fault, but he got out played in 2012 by Brodeur, he's getting out played now by quick, and people seem to forget about this one but how does he not will his team to beat the caps in 09 when there up 3-1 in the series?

Maybe because his top D pairs consisted of Dimitri fucking Kalinin, Paul Mara, Michal Rosival, and Wade Redden. Also their top players were Chris Drury and Scott Gomez....two overpaid hasbeens who couldnt score if their lives depended on it. Sean Avery had to come back for that team to start scoring.... Hank cant save everything and score the fucking goals. You forget how good that Caps team was too. That power play was absolutely filthy. I understand you're just a sour Devils fan who grew up in a time where their Mickey Mouse organization was winning championships and it sucks to see your team suck so much ass and your rival who you WISH you could get more attention than but no one fucking cares because the tri state area will always be Rangers country, but just deal with it...Hank is one of the best in the league, the Rangers are one of the best teams in the league, and its going to be that way for quite sometime. Out played in 2012?! HA. Two brutally physical game 7 series were the reasons for the 2012 loss. Not Marty out playing them. He got outplayed one game by Quick this year and that was the last game. Up until then Hank only let in 2 more goals than Quick.Just watch tonight when he plays his best game of the playoffs.