NHL Discussion

hows Fasching look? We signed McNabb to a 2 year deal yesterday.

They all looked pretty good for the most part. It's tough to gauge when they're playing all prospects. Girgensons, Zadorov, pysyk and ristolainen stood out the most, but they all have nhl experience. Carrier had a slick move and a nice shot resulting from it. I was surprised at all the big hits and there was a fight. A lot of attention was paid to Reinhart and Lemieux. And Grigorenko looked a lot better, I think a year in the AHL is gonin to be really good for him, he was just too damn good for juniors but not ready for the nhl. I miss mcnabb.

They all looked pretty good for the most part. It's tough to gauge when they're playing all prospects. Girgensons, Zadorov, pysyk and ristolainen stood out the most, but they all have nhl experience. Carrier had a slick move and a nice shot resulting from it. I was surprised at all the big hits and there was a fight. A lot of attention was paid to Reinhart and Lemieux. And Grigorenko looked a lot better, I think a year in the AHL is gonin to be really good for him, he was just too damn good for juniors but not ready for the nhl. I miss mcnabb.

I went to school with Pysyk, and played guitar hero with him.

I call him piss dick.

Also, the last home game 2 seasons ago was like one of his first games. Me and my buddy got pretty drunk, and went behind the arena to get autographs and make fun of people. When we left he was standing in front of the arena waiting for a cab. We weren't 100% sure if it was him. So I was like "Pysyk?" And he was like "what's up guys?" And we just thought it was some random weirdo. Then when we were driving home we decided it was him, and we were idiots for not offering him a ride and becoming BFF's with an nhl player.

I just fucking want hockey 

Seems like I've thought about hockey way more this summer than any other.  Lots of buzz about the home team though (Wild), probably more than ever, part of the reason.  Usually I get lost in the heat & at the water parks & such, until things start freezing over again.  But with expectations higher than ever, I'm just chompin at the bit.  Drop that puck.