dear ebay user *risinghope*

flood

dude seriously go fuck yourself.

you live in another country, international shipping takes time. there is no freaking need to message me every goddamn day on ebay complaining.

first he messages me every day asking me if i sent the package yet... dude you just paid.. calm down.

then after i told him its sent he complains every day that he hasn't got it yet... GERMANY IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FREAKING PLANET JACKASS.

he bitches that i charged $1 over what it would actually cost to ship the record (because mailers and packing tape are apparently free in germany)

and the kicker? its over like a $20 record. i've never even contacted a person i've bought stuff from on ebay unless the shit was like 2 months over due.

When I sold the Radiohead 'In Rainbows' discbox, I clearly wrote that I was not going to ship internationally, but yet a buyer from Spain kept on bidding. When I contacted him asking if he had a U.S. shipping address which would be the only way to not cancel his bid, he got all pissy about it. I cancelled his bids 3 times until I blocked his ass.

Some people just don't fuckin' get it.

Lol I dont really like shipping out of the country unless its for friends.

Kinda related story; I sold a movie on ebay to this guy in Puerto Rico and a game to someone in California. Nothing too crazy. But when I went to the PO today; It was cheaper and would get there faster to PR then the same bracket of shipping to CA.

Guest genericinsight

I once had a kid email me THREE times a day doing the same thing, asking repeatedly "Where's my record?" even after I sent it. He lived in the states too!

Some people just don't get it, period.

This kid in particular was really young so its possible maybe the German dude is too.

I've only hassled two people about not getting records for a long time.

One was an ebay seller who didn't ship all my stuff, and when I complained it took him a month to get back to me, and even then he didn't send everything he said he would.

Second is the guy who runs Going Underground records, took him close to a month to simply ship out my package. By the time he shipped it, other people had bought what I did and got theirs sent out first so I didn't get everything I bought, instead I got other stuff from his label. He did upgrade shipping though.

Ps, I'm still waiting for that BTMI!/OP!!! split, Flood!

another dude from canada just freaked out because i divided the shipment into two boxes to come in under the 4lb shipping cusp (after which they rape you)... and the dude is flipping out that i'm screwing him on records.. yeah dude.. i sent half your order.. but i'm just gonna keep the others. Its funny that way. Fuck it.. i'm never selling to foreign countries ever again.