CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

This is fucking stupid on their part, they know damn well how much of a demand there is for

this LP.it's awfull conveinent they pop up right as two had gotten sold on ebay for 200+

so they should know some people are going to flip, they should have put a 1 per person limit on it, and made sure it was taken down after 200 were sold. Afterall it prob didnt take that long to sell out

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Originally when the Circa Survive "Juturna" Color Picture Disc was put up on the website it was intended to be one per order. Unfortunately due to a website error you were able to order multiple discs, this in turn over sold the item. In order to be fair to everyone we will be removing the remaining 2 from your order, you will be refunded via your original method of payment for the discs + partial shipping. It can take 1-5 business days for the refund to hit your account, so don't be alarmed if you don't see it right away. You will be receiving 1 Circa Survive "Juturna" Color Picture Disc, and we are throwing in a free tour poster. These posters have never been sold, and are a free gift to you. We apologize greatly for the inconvenience, and hope you enjoy your copy of the limited Color Picture Disc.

Thank you,

Merchnow Staff

I'm torn about this...

It's cool that they limited it to one per person to allow max amount of people to get it. Makes sense with the demand/desire for this record.

But on that same token...have that shit already in place and giving people the notice that it's one per person BEFORE they order. Not after the fact. This fucked over more so the people that either ordered an additionally for a friend or split an order to save on shipping as noted by some people already.

It's asinine to then turn around and be like "Sorry, we screwed and should have told you so...therefore we're going to cancel that extra one you ordered...here's a poster to make up for it."

Part of me is like should have left the orders as they were and anyone else that ordered too late after it sold out, fuck 'em...but another part is like at least more people will get a chance to get one now.

i got the refund email for 1 copy, i understand the 1 per person thing. but the thing that kind of pisses me off is i bought 2 -- one for me, 1 for my gf -- to save on their ridiculous shipping costs. if it had said 1 per person, i would have placed a separate order w/ her info no questions asked. we'll do just fine with sharing a copy but i can just add this to the long list of reasons why merchnow sucks.

It seems to me like they are going to first refund the extra copy orders, then re-look at their amount they oversold, then once they see how many then, they'll send sad emails to the ones after the 200 were gone that bought it.

I wanted 2 copies - one for myself and one for my friend in NY as a gift since Circa Survive is one of his favorite band and he photographed my wedding for cheap. I placed 2 seperate orders - the first with my paypal and the 2nd with my credit card (decided to buy one for him after I told him about it and he was excited). I wonder if they'll refund one of my orders?

i just got the email. sweet

i got the refund email for 1 copy, i understand the 1 per person thing. but the thing that kind of pisses me off is i bought 2 -- one for me, 1 for my gf -- to save on their ridiculous shipping costs. if it had said 1 per person, i would have placed a separate order w/ her info no questions asked. we'll do just fine with sharing a copy but i can just add this to the long list of reasons why merchnow sucks.

who gets it in the case of a break up?

Hello,

Originally when the Circa Survive "Juturna" Color Picture Disc was put up on the website it was intended to be one per customer. Unfortunately due to a website error you were able to order multiple discs, this in turn over sold the item. In order to be fair to everyone we will be removing the second one from your order, and we will be refunding you via your original method of payment for the discs + partial shipping. It can take 1-5 business days for the refund to hit your account, so don't be alarmed if you don't see it right away. You will be receiving 1 Circa Survive "Juturna" Color Picture Disc, and we are throwing in a free tour poster. These posters have never been sold, and are a free gift to you. We apologize greatly for the inconvenience, and hope you enjoy your copy of the limited Color Picture Disc.

Thank you,

Merchnow Staff