What video games have you been playing?

Got the newest Black Ops map pack. I really dig drive in but was pretty bummed that one of the levels is just a re-skinned map from World at War.

Also got the Honest Hearts DLC for New Vegas... It's kinda meh.

Ah, I love Hazard. Hanger 18 is also awesome.

Got the newest Black Ops map pack. I really dig drive in but was pretty bummed that one of the levels is just a re-skinned map from World at War.

Also got the Honest Hearts DLC for New Vegas... It's kinda meh.

Ah, I love Hazard. Hanger 18 is also awesome.

Oh don't get me wrong it's a great map, I was just hoping for something I didn't already know my way around. It's still a great map for sniping, although I miss using a bolt action without a scope... Coolest thing about WAW.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':5nszyfu0]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':5nszyfu0]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

just started LA noire wednesday and got to get to traffic before putting down to go out of town. so far it seems pretty fun and i hear it keeps getting better as you go. stoked to put about five hours in tonight.

yes and no. one part of the plot is painfully obvious but another is a jaw dropping shocker.

im not gonna say what i think it is because as you said, its painfully obvious. after last night i do feel that this game is very, very repetitive. im gonna push on through since the next game i want is dead island and i have some time before then.

I really like the dark atmosphere and setting going on in Alice Madness Returns, but the controls are super clunky. It's worth playing though.

I just picked up a 3DS and I am loving it. I've never owned a DS at all, so this is my first foray into Nintendo handheld territory since the OG Gameboy. So far, the only "3D" game I've played is Ocarina Of Time, and it is fantastic. The 3D effects really bring the game to life and of course, the game itself is brilliant. The only reason I bought the 3DS was that I sold off a TON of stuff to Gamestop and had a lot of credit to burn, otherwise I would not have paid that $250 price tag. Gimmicky as the 3D thing may be, if they can make more games like Ocarina Of Time 3D, I can see myself getting a lot of mileage out of this thing.

I totally raged on a laggy ass Black Ops game last night and smashed my last 360 controller :(. It looks like I'm going to be a ps3 only guy now. Anyone interested in a set of Turtle Beach X11's?

I'm super stoked on starting Catherine tonight.

It was missing a few screws on the back since it's like 4 years old. I just sort of tossed it in the air in disbelief and it fell and the electronics board fell out and cracked.

I've definitely rage quit before but have never gotten so mad to throw my controller. My brother messed up our only other 360 controller so that the Y button sticks a little cause he rage threw it I guess I just don't get that mad.

Anyways... Picked up the first Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty 4. Stoked to play COD4 again and to play L4D for the first time.

I've definitely rage quit before but have never gotten so mad to throw my controller. My brother messed up our only other 360 controller so that the Y button sticks a little cause he rage threw it I guess I just don't get that mad.

Anyways... Picked up the first Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty 4. Stoked to play COD4 again and to play L4D for the first time.

I love CoD4 online, but it's got a lot of hackers (nothing as bad as WaW) and spammers.

Aw dammit I didn't even think about that! Crap!!! What's it like? Is is super bad?

I think it's mostly just spam messages across the screen, like check out youtube blah blah in really bright colors. It's distracting, but nothing too bad like God mode or flying people.