What video games have you been playing?

i quit buying games almost a year ago because to much awesome shit keeps coming out. get a blockbuster mail account (like netflix) and for $15 a month you can mix and match as many games and movies as you want, two out at a time. the only downside there is you will have to go in store to pick up most games. i did use gamefly and netflix. now just netflix streaming and blockbuster.

I really want to get Arkham City! Heard nothing but great things about it... There are quite a few games I want to get my hands on still... Way too many for my wallet to handle.

Same here!

I'm falling really far behind on playing. I'm still playing the Gears of War 3 campaign on Hardcore, I'm almost done with Act 4. If anyone is looking for people to play this co-op on Insane soon or even just multiplayer/Horde, get at me.

P.S. Any one try NBA Jam: On Fire Edition? I only got the demo but it rules pretty hard so far.

After playing through 15 hours of Arkham City, my game just deleted. As in completely gone from my hard drive.

No way?! That happened to me with Arkham Asylum at the 7hr mark. If it happens with AC I'd be way more pissed seeing as it's more open world. That sucks man.

Yeahhhh I had 298 riddler secrets, that's really the only thing I'm pissed about. Though Battlefield 3 comes out tomorrow so it's on the backburner for now.

Guest markovianprocess

I've been using the Retrousb SNES / USB adaptor to connect an original SNES controller to my Mac. It's the best all round controller when trying to play NES, SNES, Genesis and Atari 2600 games, at least until I buy the other adaptors.

Having a great time playing all of these old games through emulators.

I also downloaded the new NBA Jam on the 360. It's amazing how I still get so genuinely excited at winning a game. I had one of those "buzzer-beater" baskets that meant I won the game by a single point, and I done one of those, fist in the air victory things because I was so stoked.

Anyone played Battlefield 3 yet? My pre-order copy from Amazon came yesterday afternoon but I didn't have time to even play it yet.

It's pretty damned good. They made the multiplayer maps a lot more varied although admittedly jets feel a bit useless but fun to fly none the less. Campaign is entertaining so far but I'm only like 2 chapters in.

MOTHER FUCKING ERROR CODE 80010514!!!!!!! GODDAMNIT!!!

The error code is actually one of two things, a) a faulty sector on the internal hard drive, or B) a faulty installation of software/firmware, both iterations actually coincide with eachother. If the hard drive suffers a faulty sector ( a section of damaged space on the drive that data may have been written to that no longer is readable), an installation may still be processed, and even work, but the error can cause some serious side effects, such as option b. If your PS3 has installed an item incorrectly, including firmware, it is in high risk of receiving this error.

I finished Rage. I gotta say, I was really enjoying the 1st half of the game. I was able to ignore the noexsistant story and get lost in the gun play and beautiful visuals. However it all fell apart in the 2nd half when I realized the game is 98% fetch quests and the final level/ending is HORRIBLE. MILD SPOILER: there is no final boss. I'm pretty sure I'll be trading this in to help pay off the last bit I owe on Uncharted 3.

I finished Rage. I gotta say, I was really enjoying the 1st half of the game. I was able to ignore the noexsistant story and get lost in the gun play and beautiful visuals. However it all fell apart in the 2nd half when I realized the game is 98% fetch quests and the final level/ending is HORRIBLE. MILD SPOILER: there is no final boss. I'm pretty sure I'll be trading this in to help pay off the last bit I owe on Uncharted 3.

SPOILER:

Exactly. They give you the BFG and pump you up for a huge fight that never comes.

MOTHER FUCKING ERROR CODE 80010514!!!!!!! GODDAMNIT!!!

The error code is actually one of two things, a) a faulty sector on the internal hard drive, or B) a faulty installation of software/firmware, both iterations actually coincide with eachother. If the hard drive suffers a faulty sector ( a section of damaged space on the drive that data may have been written to that no longer is readable), an installation may still be processed, and even work, but the error can cause some serious side effects, such as option b. If your PS3 has installed an item incorrectly, including firmware, it is in high risk of receiving this error.

Yeah shit fucking sucks. My ps3 won't read discs at all anymore. I've seen so many different explainations of this problem, It makes my head spin. I sure as shit don't feel like giving Sony $150 bucks to fix it. Lame.

On the plus side. Just bought a Retro-Duo for 20 bucks and Secret of Evermore for $6. It's gonna be like I'm 12 again!

Yeah shit fucking sucks. My ps3 won't read discs at all anymore. I've seen so many different explainations of this problem, It makes my head spin. I sure as shit don't feel like giving Sony $150 bucks to fix it. Lame.

On the plus side. Just bought a Retro-Duo for 20 bucks and Secret of Evermore for $6. It's gonna be like I'm 12 again!

My 360 is doing the same thing pretty much. It wont recognize that there's a disc in the tray unless I give it a good couple smacks whiles it attempts to read the disc. Shit is so annoying and is probably just getting worse.

You should see if there is a local console repair shop near you. There's one in my town that fixes pretty much every problem a ps3 or 360 have and fore half the price. It's worth a shot!

[image]

Red boxed this game last night. It's pretty good and has a interesting story line. A lot of it makes very little sense but then again so does a guy who shoot webs and stick to walls.