What video games have you been playing?

need to buy skyrim but still have soooo much catching up to do from the past few months, halo, still working on gow3, batman, fifa, modern warfare, etc.

mostly been playing gow3 by myself at the hotel and just started halo anniversary the other night.

As much of a first world problem it is I agree with you there are too many games out right now.

need to buy skyrim but still have soooo much catching up to do from the past few months, halo, still working on gow3, batman, fifa, modern warfare, etc.

mostly been playing gow3 by myself at the hotel and just started halo anniversary the other night.

I play a good amount of GOW3. If you play online and need some teammates let me know.

Installed Morrowind with the Overhaul mod which includes bug fixes, little things to make the game more "sensible" and a graphics upgrade. The game looks so good, I'd say better than Skyrim in most parts (because I like old school graphics a little more) but still, looks really great.

I just did this as well. I've never played Morrowind before, so I'm pretty excited about this.

Also playing Duke Nukem Forever just to see how bad it really is. Good grab for 5 bucks, never would have paid 60.

It's a great game, probably 8.5/10 (provided you get it on PC, not consoles) A lot of people that gave it bad reviews just can't handle old style games, they wanted it to be like all these shitty new age FPS's when it's actuallya more enjoyable than them.

Also playing Duke Nukem Forever just to see how bad it really is. Good grab for 5 bucks, never would have paid 60.

It's a great game, probably 8.5/10 (provided you get it on PC, not consoles) A lot of people that gave it bad reviews just can't handle old style games, they wanted it to be like all these shitty new age FPS's when it's actuallya more enjoyable than them.

i agree.

i had a blast with DNF.

I play a good amount of GOW3. If you play online and need some teammates let me know.

sent you a pm.

ALSO anyone who wants to add me my gamertag is eertelppa

been trying to clean up the gow3 achievements so mainly been playing that solely.

internet at the hotel sucks cause i am using a wireless card. the wireless at the hotel requires me to get on my laptop and type in a password thus i cannot connect my xbox to it. thought about buying a cheap router but eh. plus after nearly 5 long months it looks like this project may finally be coming to an end.

oh and ps: i cant wait for ff13-2

oh and ps: i cant wait for ff13-2

The demo is fucking awesome. If you liked the story in the last game, and prior exploration in FF games, you'll love it. I'm so fucking excited for Tuesday.