What video games have you been playing?

the wife got me new super mario bros 1 for ds for my birthday, and for christmas she got me twisted metal and skyrim for da ps3s.

so i've been playin' those.

also bought darksiders 2 and both mass effect games during the steam sale.

haven't done much with those yet.

For Christmas I got the Rockstar Games Collection (Red Dead Redemption, GTA: Liberty City Stories, L.A. Noir, Midnight Club LA) and also Lego Batman 2.

I started playing L.A. Noir, not knowing much about it, it's fun, I guess I just expected it to be GTA but set in the 40's, so more like The Godfather games (which I loved) but it's pretty cool as the detective game that it is. I'll probably be playing this one for a while.

For Christmas I got the Rockstar Games Collection (Red Dead Redemption, GTA: Liberty City Stories, L.A. Noir, Midnight Club LA) and also Lego Batman 2.

I started playing L.A. Noir, not knowing much about it, it's fun, I guess I just expected it to be GTA but set in the 40's, so more like The Godfather games (which I loved) but it's pretty cool as the detective game that it is. I'll probably be playing this one for a while.

I loved L.A. Noire, but a lot of people gave it shit for being the same kinda repetitive thing, except different stories behind it.  One of two games I took the time and got the platinum trophies for, loved it.

I've been outta the PC gaming game for quite a few years now.  Been playing Steam games on my Macbook, but it doesn't have the balls to really make it enjoyable and the Mac selection kinda sucks.  I've been playing Left 4 Dead 2 exclusively for a while now.  So yea, got PC parts coming from Newegg and I'm going to be building a gaming rig again.  Looking at picking up Borderlands 2 on Steam right off the bat since it's on sale right now until the 5th.  Been playing that occasionally at a buddies house and it's a blast.  Might even pick up  Borderlands  1 and play through that first.  Can't wait to get back into it.  Sucks I parted out and sold EVERYTHING a few years ago so I gotta start from scratch.  :(

So I might be in this thread more frequently to see what's good.  :D

thanks to the thq humble bundle from a few weeks ago and the steam christmas sale i have shit-ton of games to play.

i thought about picking up la noire in the xmas sale but was told the pc port sucks?

Yes, it has unreasonably high minimum requirements to run and even then it stutters, almost impossible to interrogate people sometimes.