What video games have you been playing?

Steam sale has me queueing up a bunch of games to play on PC.

I'm 2 days done and almost finished with Spec Ops: The Line.

All I have to say is holy crap what an intense game. I keep replaying a few chapters to try and make the right decisisions but find that both have horrible reprecussions. After a while I found myself getting numb to it all. At one point I just leave an NPC to die rather than shoot him out of mercy. If you played the game it's after the water tanker ride and honestly I was more like fuck you, you deserve this you asshat. It's a really creepy feeling to get become that engage, but that seemed to be the point of the game all along.

Steam holiday sale was insane for me this year. Here's what I picked up:

DOOM 3 BFG Edition

Half-Life 2 Episode 1/2

Trine 2 + DLC

Mark Of The Ninja

The Walking Dead

Star Wars KOTOR 1/2

Torchlight 2

Max Payne 1/2/3

Dead Island + DLC

Skyrim Dawnguard/Hearthfire DLC

Hotline Miami

Orcs Must Die! 2 + DLC

Botanicula

It was all insanely cheap piecemeal, but I'm praying my wife doesn't look at our bank statement for December too close becuase I'm sure it added up to a decent sum. I also snagged the 7th Humble Indie Bundle, which had some really nice titles. Excited to play them all.

Spent a few hours over the holiday break playing Hotline Miami and I highly recommend it if you're in to retro graphics, wierdness, and violent crime.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Uncharted 3. AWESOME game!

These would make better movies than games. The story is great, the game looks incredible, but the gameplay is repetitive and really easy. It's something you beat in a weekend and don't play again.

Uncharted 1 was a little annoying because the cliffhanging wasn't developed enough. 2 and on they fixed it so you wouldn't just fly off the cliffs half the time.

i was constantly playing battlefield 3 on 360 last year up until school started during the fall :/ haven't really picked up my controller since then and my fps skills are more than likely shit right now. probably won't play again 'til the semester ends (school's the main priority as of now).

Invested a couple hours into Assassin's Creed 1 and it's not doing anything for me. In that in between zone where I either need to start playing again or quit, and start from scratch later on. 

Busted out Mario Party 8 the other day. Great game. Heard 9 is not very good, though.

Yessa. I'm a plastic guitar virtuoso. Singing is my favorite though, even though Im not too good at it. Shit, have not played in a while.

i was always stuck with bass, and never got to really get good at guitar.

now that i'm playing on my own, i'm shredding. 

My friend recently just got me hooked on Borderlands 2. I've been playing non stop, but my 3 other buddies are trying to play it together with me included, so I'm not as far as I could be because they're making me hold back... Already have a level 32 siren and lvl 30 mechromancer.