What video games have you been playing?

Picked up Skyrim the other day. Really good time so far, although I haven't touched the main story line yet.

Also, there's another bundle up like the THQ one. Pretty good games to check out on the cheap. I recommend paying the ~6 to grab Dungeon Defenders, really good times with that.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

trying to beat FFXIII still...I got to one of the bosses and was severely underleveled, so I've had to grind the past like 8 hours.  Ughhhhh.

Same thing happened to me in FFX, and eventually I just gave up.

--

The first time I played FFX (it was my first RPG not named Pokemon) I was so underleveled when I got to Evrae I started the whole game over.

Got Sleeping Dogs for Christmas! Can't wait to actually play it cause I loved the demo.

I'm probably around ten hours in, and it's a lot of fun.  I really enjoy the combat and environment.  I don't find the storyline to be all that engaging, but the gameplay makes up for it IMO. 

I'm probably around ten hours in, and it's a lot of fun.  I really enjoy the combat and environment.  I don't find the storyline to be all that engaging, but the gameplay makes up for it IMO. 

Started playing a little bit ago and it really is so much fun.  I have a feeling I'll be investing quite some time into this!