What video games have you been playing?

rock band 2. you have no idea how much i love this game. 

speaking of this game.

i have the first two rock band games for PS3, and one controller, but i lack the 'dongle' in which to play them.

i hate that word, but apparently i need one of those to controller to the ps3.

someone should mail me one of those.

that would be great.

My friend recently just got me hooked on Borderlands 2. I've been playing non stop, but my 3 other buddies are trying to play it together with me included, so I'm not as far as I could be because they're making me hold back... Already have a level 32 siren and lvl 30 mechromancer.

Finished Borderlands 1 yesterday and 2 of the DLC's.  Just started Borderlands 2, going to be leveling two characters.  A buddy wants to run co-op, but I know that won't be enough so I'll have a solo character going too. 

How do you like the Mechromancer?  It looks interesting, but I don't want to buy just one character.

Finished Borderlands 1 yesterday and 2 of the DLC's. Just started Borderlands 2, going to be leveling two characters. A buddy wants to run co-op, but I know that won't be enough so I'll have a solo character going too.

How do you like the Mechromancer? It looks interesting, but I don't want to buy just one character.

Which character are you doing co-op? Or are you doing one character for solo and co-op and just leveling them both up?

The Mechromancer is SO awesome. I bought her because I wanted a different experience from the game, but neither of the other classes (other than the Siren, of course) interested me too much. Plus, I bought it on sale on XBL.

Take a look on YouTube, there's a video of Sir Hammerlock talking about her abilities. Deathtrap has saved me in Fight for your life quite a few times and he's very powerful against bosses and flying enemies. Oh, and he can heal yours and your buddy's shields quicker too.

Anyone start a game and the for some odd reason, really none in particular, you don't finish it?  So far I have two sitting on my shelf that I keep telling myself I need to finish, but I just don't.  Those two games being Dante's Inferno and Dead Island.

I'm not including Dark Souls in that right now, because I can't even get past the first boss (not talking about the "training" level one).  So I don't even really consider that started.

Anyone start a game and the for some odd reason, really none in particular, you don't finish it?  So far I have two sitting on my shelf that I keep telling myself I need to finish, but I just don't.  Those two games being Dante's Inferno and Dead Island.

I'm not including Dark Souls in that right now, because I can't even get past the first boss (not talking about the "training" level one).  So I don't even really consider that started.

That's Borderlands for me.  I'm only like an hour or two in, and I enjoy it, but there's just been more pressing matters/games that have taken over.

The walking dead/ps3. Telltale games has a similar treatment for back to the future. Can't wait to play that one.

IMO Back To The Future sucked.  I was extremely worried after playing that one then hearing Telltale was doing TWD.  I'd still play it if you're a BTTF fan, but don't expect anywhere near the quality thats in TWD.

I got Paper Mario: Sticker Party Star Whatever and it would be cool except for the fact that its super tedious in that you need to constantly be collecting stickers in order to battle. I don't know. I want to like it and I wanna keep playing but its just too much time spent making sure I have stickers rather than battling and what have you.

I've been super into Far Cry 3 for the last week or so. I would say it is for sure the best single player game I've played in awhile. It is for sure gonna keep me busy till Dead Space 3 next week, DS3 is my most anticipated game of 2013 though... But how could it not be... DS2 was simply amazing....

Which character are you doing co-op? Or are you doing one character for solo and co-op and just leveling them both up?

The Mechromancer is SO awesome. I bought her because I wanted a different experience from the game, but neither of the other classes (other than the Siren, of course) interested me too much. Plus, I bought it on sale on XBL.

Take a look on YouTube, there's a video of Sir Hammerlock talking about her abilities. Deathtrap has saved me in Fight for your life quite a few times and he's very powerful against bosses and flying enemies. Oh, and he can heal yours and your buddy's shields quicker too.

That's awesome!!  I've looked into her but she's 10 bucks on steam right now.

I'm still messing around with the characters right now but I'll be doing one for solo and one for co-op.  As of now, still new, I got a 12 Commando and a 10 Gunzerker.  Friend is going to be a Siren.  Probably going to end up going commando for solo, that turret is like another person at times. and co-op the Zerker.

IMO Back To The Future sucked. I was extremely worried after playing that one then hearing Telltale was doing TWD. I'd still play it if you're a BTTF fan, but don't expect anywhere near the quality thats in TWD.

I mostly don't like their art style. I am a huge Monkey Island fan but have a hard time getting into the series that Telltale released. The Back To The Futee one wasn't the best either but I liked some of the story ideas.