What video games have you been playing?

I've always hated Assassins Creed and have gotten endless shit from friends who love the series since day one. I just do NOT understand the appeal.

The first one was REALLY boring and repetitive and almost lost me. I think the 2nd was fun and kinda kept plugging along. I have kinda stayed away from side missions and just powered through the story mode because the side stuff,especially in 3, was pretty forgetable. I may get black flag and if i do that will be my last one.

I bought arkham origins and still have yet to play it. Either that or metro last light will be my next game to tackle.

Joining the AC3, Arkham Origins comments above with Twisted, Nacho and Batman:

AC3 was the first I played in the series, and I loved it! The time setting was great in my opinion, and it was kinda cool to play the "King Washington" DLC where our beloved first president becomes the tyrant they were fighting against. But yeah, I didn't realize there was a modern story tied with it. So those segments were boring for me. Liked the multiplayer as well, I've mostly done FPS, so it was a good change!

And Arkham Origins I thought was a great game. Cool to see a prequel to the series. DLC's were alright. Cold, Cold Heart was better as it continued the story and introduced Mr. Freeze. Initiation was meh... it's basically just those combat challenge maps with movies in between. I was expecting a lot more DLC to come out. And the multiplayer for this is one of my favorites! 2v3v3 is awesome! As long as I'm with people who know what they're doing...

You guys are fucking bonkers. I LOVED AC:II-III(II, Brotherhood, Revelations, III). The modern day story is what kept me playing. Black Flag was fucking terrible. Ship combat is bullshit.

You might be the only person i have heard who says they like bullshitting around with desmond and doing his random missions but to each their own.

Was Dishonored free on the 360 a while back? Think I downloaded that and I also need to start Fallout New Vegas... CURSE YOU BACKLOG!!!

I make that comment everyday.  I finally decided to just put games in a "i will never ever get to this" pile and try and keep my backlog at a "reasonable" 20 games to play...