What video games have you been playing?

Does DR3 got crazy grinding/time consuming achievements like the previous ones?

Most of them are pretty attainable. I've got 800/1000 points in the main game and got most of them playing the story/collectables. The ones I have left are for killing 72,000 zombies, killing 100,000 zombies, completing the last chapter on Nightmare mode, Completing all trials, and getting 25 survival training gold medals.

Those last five should be pretty simple. As soon as I can find a cheap copy of the version with all the DLC, I'd love to play through it again and finish it up.

Does DR3 got crazy grinding/time consuming achievements like the previous ones?

A useful site for me has been: Xbox Achievements, don't know if you're familiar or know about it already. But it has at least one guide for almost every game in existence. It was a lifesaver when I went through Dead Rising 2.

I've been trying to get 100% on Shadow of Mordor for the past couple weeks. I've also been playing some GTA5 and Omega Ruby. I'm pretty stoked because a friend and I set up the home Xbox sharing thing, so now we can share our games. Looking forward to playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and MCC.

Super bored on the game front with Destiny being so boring.

Played the freely downloaded version of Injustice a bit, so bland though, plus I beat it back on 360.

Started a new playthrough of The Last of Us, which is always good but, I don't think I was in the right mood.

Might go back and play Dark Souls or something but I'm trying to wait til closer to March as a precursor to BLOOODBOORNNEEE.

BOOOOOREDDDDD

Decided I'm gonna buy Shin Megami Tensei IV and Etrian Odyssey IV for 3ds.

Also started playing pokemon insurgence and pokemon uranium on my laptop both of which are pretty fun.

Bought SMT but haven't gotten around to it yet. Have you played Fire Emblem Awakening? (sorry if this is obvious but I'm behind on the thread)

SMTIV, yes yes yes all over this!!!

Yes! Glad to hear you liked it I watched the trailers and read a review or two and I'm totally sold - pretty excited. The shitty Gamestop I went to last night didn't have it - hitting up a better one on the way home tonight and if thatfails I'll buy it on the eShop - it's on sale for $15.

Bought SMT but haven't gotten around to it yet. Have you played Fire Emblem Awakening? (sorry if this is obvious but I'm behind on the thread)

Yeah, Fire Emblem Awakening was amazing! Kind of opened me up to (J)RPGs on handheld. I'd never played one before. It's a GREAT game.

Yes! Glad to hear you liked it I watched the trailers and read a review or two and I'm totally sold - pretty excited. The shitty Gamestop I went to last night didn't have it - hitting up a better one on the way home tonight and if thatfails I'll buy it on the eShop - it's on sale for $15.

Yeah, Fire Emblem Awakening was amazing! Kind of opened me up to (J)RPGs on handheld. I'd never played one before. It's a GREAT game.

If you haven't already, play the first two Advanced Wars games on the GBA emulator.

If you haven't already, play the first two Advanced Wars games on the GBA emulator.

Oh yeah, I know it! My girlfriends brothers are really into AW and I got them really into FE:A because of it!

Also makes me want to pick up Pokemon Conquest because it's FE:A/AW-type mechanics with pokemon... and I like pokemon.

Oh yeah, I know it! My girlfriends brothers are really into AW and I got them really into FE:A because of it!

Also makes me want to pick up Pokemon Conquest because it's FE:A/AW-type mechanics with pokemon... and I like pokemon.

I have been so weary of the branched out Pokemon games in the last few years - had no idea they made one like that.

On a totally unrelated note I picked up Bulletstorm last night in the Gamestop throw away bin ($4) and totally not regretting it. So far with it and Singularity (also $4) I grabbed a month ago I have been really pleased with my on-a-whim 360 purchases.

I have been so weary of the branched out Pokemon games in the last few years - had no idea they made one like that.

On a totally unrelated note I picked up Bulletstorm last night in the Gamestop throw away bin ($4) and totally not regretting it. So far with it and Singularity (also $4) I grabbed a month ago I have been really pleased with my on-a-whim 360 purchases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Conquest

It's Nobunaga's Ambition and Pokemon crossover. Plays just like AW/FE:A.

I've never been into the Pokemon crossover games either, but whenever I see this one I consider picking it up. Will probably get it on an emulator though, instead.