What video games have you been playing?

RIGHT?!?

But for real... anyone buying Evolve? At its best it could be like a new L4D, but at it's worst it could be a game that is boring after 2 days.

I've been really intrigued by it. I might snatch it up. I'm so broke right now though... :/ We'll see what my tax return looks like.

I am. The evolve beta sold me

Cool!  Did it have a left for dead vibe? Any details on why it sold you?

I've been really intrigued by it. I might snatch it up. I'm so broke right now though... :/ We'll see what my tax return looks like.

Well, i guess I'll put it on my maybe list. It looks like another friend-dependent game.

I'll probably buy Dying Light when it's down to like $25 and still be disappointed with it :\ Just looks like one of those games to me.

Come on Bloodborne........

I grabbed a digital copy of Dying Light for $20 thanks to Gamestop screwing up and selling the full game as the season pass. The best part is now they are still giving us the season pass code! Haven't played it yet but a few of my friends seem to be enjoying it.

WiiU owners: the Metroid Prime Trilogy is up for download for $10, get that shit if you haven't played those. The disc version hasn't been available for less than $50 pretty much since it came out. Preowned copies were selling for $70 when I still worked at GameStop due to the low amount they manufactured.

I skipped around a bit on that vid so as not to spoil myself too much but still get a glance... GODDAMN BLOOODBOORNNEEEEEEE

The inventory screen... it's all so beautiful. Should play Dark Souls again. Should always play Dark Souls. 

Yeah I only skimmed the video so not to spoil too much.

I'm pretty interested in The Order. Anyone else thinking about grabbing it?

I definitely plan on getting it.  Not exactly sure when though.  I'd like to say as soon as possible, but I can't guarantee that.

Anyway, I beat Swapper last night and started Grim Fandango today.  I loved Swapper and I'm having so much fun with GF so far.  The voice acting and soundtrack for this game is on point.