What video games have you been playing?

just walked 10 blocks in 8 degree weather to get a black version at the Best Buy that said they had them online.

Got there and they only had red. Argued for 5 minutes that the website said they were sold out of red and had stock in black...

Struck out for me today. Not gonna buy a red just because it's all that's available.

Hmm well in case I manage to snag one - anyone in here interested in buying a lightly used 3ds XL Mario Dream Team Special Edition?

I'd probably be looking for ~$100 plus shipping or ~$110 plus shipping if you want the charger too :P

Original box, everything works, no scratches, pre-loaded with Dream Team game

It's this one, for reference's sake:

2394088-3dsbundle.jpg

I'm looking into getting this game can you give me some of your thoughts on it

it's a really cool concept

You play fps in a group of 4 and hunt a monster. Each player has a unique ability and blah blah. So you spend most of the game trying to kill it

You can also play as the monster which is very fun too. You just basically run around the map avoiding the other players until you level up your monster enough to where you think you can beat them.

Worth redboxing

my 7 month old daughter finally (kinda) started sleeping, so i'm trying to play catch up on my video game time. almost finished the Master Chief Collection (god damn i forget how much of the Halo campaigns i hate) and i just got Destiny. still have barely touched Titanfall, but i'll get around to that one too.

Damn, that sucks dude. I nabbed mine when Gamestop had some available for pre-order in store a couple weeks ago. Had to pay the whole thing off, but so worth it.

It was more of an impulse buy than anything, so I'll live. I already have a 3DS XL that I never use. I'll likely wait for another cool bundle or a good deal before picking one up now.

Was gonna try and get the new 3DS XL today by trading in my regular 3DS and other stuff but the Gamestops around me don't have any in stock and plus they aren't running the "$75 toward 3DS XL when you trade in regular 3DS" cause it's not technically a "preorder" anymore...

Oh well. Hopefully I can grab one eventually.

The ad on their website says towards purchase OR Preorder through 2/15 if that helps.

I've tried 6 stores in NYC with no luck, so I'm giving up til it's easier to find. Already wishing I had that second c stick with Majoras though!

Edit: happened by Rockefeller Center with the lady for valentine's. Managed to snag one of the last two black versions at Nintendo world store :)

Supposedly Rayman is going to be a playable fighter in Smash. Leaks have been popping up all over 4chan, reddit, and YouTube.

Video of him on the character select screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q27o-0vyMM

Pic of him on the 3DS version character select screen:

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1423956541974.jpg

I'm taking this with a grain of salt but it seems pretty legit as it includes Mewtwo as well.

Supposedly Rayman is going to be a playable fighter in Smash. Leaks have been popping up all over 4chan, reddit, and YouTube.

Video of him on the character select screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q27o-0vyMM

Pic of him on the 3DS version character select screen:

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1423956541974.jpg

I'm taking this with a grain of salt but it seems pretty legit as it includes Mewtwo as well.

I really doubt this is real. I swear I read Mewtwo was the only planned DLC character for the foreseeable future.

I mean... I hope it's true though! Just not getting my hopes up.

I really doubt this is real. I swear I read Mewtwo was the only planned DLC character for the foreseeable future.

I mean... I hope it's true though! Just not getting my hopes up.

Aaaaaand it's been confirmed fake...

http://youtu.be/IaoB7lnOiXM

I wish the creator would've let us have the hype for a little while but nope. BUZZKILLED!

Have to say that the hype around the new 3ds is pretty well deserved.

I've had the 3d at max since I turned it on and it has been so smooth. Even with glasses on in the dark, only hiccups if you move to much.

My one and only issue with it, is I HATE where the stylus is. The old location was So convenient and great.

Anyone playing Dying Light? I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it yet. I think I like it. I definitely like it more than Dead Island. My biggest complaint with it so far is how cumbersome the parkour mechanics are and how far apart a lot of the objectives are.

I was playing the first airdrop mission last night and the girl told me that the next objective was "close by," but it was like a half mile away! Took FOREVER to get there. And then you know, of course, it became night time and that was awful(ly terrifying).