What video games have you been playing?

Man, E3 really makes me want a PS4. I was going to get a Xbox One but the FF7 remake, Shenmue III and The Last Guardian might push more over. Persona 5 is also very tempting.

If you like Japanese games at all it's kind of a no-brainer.  Microsoft is baka gaijin.

Quite true. I really want Tomb Raider, damn timed exclusives. Maybe I'll buy a cheap used 360 and buy it on that.

The Batmobile Collector's Edition of Arkham Knight has been cancelled due to low quality of the Batmobile statue.

http://kotaku.com/batmans-big-collectors-edition-cancelled-at-last-minute-1712096244

so glad I didn't get this version. I would've been pissed. Statue version is sold out everywhere too so those people are fucked.

I know I'm used to playing RPGs and JRPGs cause I prefer the length and typically don't play AAA titles much.  I played Arkham City but not to completion.  I really really liked this game.  4 days includes almost all the optional stuff... I didn't get all Riddler trophies, do/re-do AR challenges or try to plat it.... I got everything else there is to get though... Still great game, love the batmobile combat, reminds me of old school arcade shooters on a certain level... and between the batmobile and Batman on foot/in the skies, there are so many cool bat-moves to pull off.

Was hoping that Batgirl DLC would be up at launch so I could spend more time with this game, but I guess that's going to be part of the season pass at the end of the month?  Not too sure...

I just started a Riddler time trial (fly from point A to point B, )and was grappling to a building to get some major air and:

THIS WAS WAITING AT THE EDGE ALONG WITH IT'S CHILLING SCREECH BEFORE HE TOOK OFF!!!

man-bat-arkham-knight.jpg

I was not prepared... scared the crap out of me! hahaha!

This game is so awesome :D

Just ordered Lightning Returns for $10. I liked the first 2, and would like to see the conclusion to it. It is still insane they made 3 games out of the series. Thankfully I liked the story and characters, because the gameplay was way too easy.