What video games have you been playing?

I think I got that one on No Mercy. If the witch is where I am thinking she is at at the end of Death Toll, sucks you can't sneak past her. Just go up and crown that bitch! What's your gamer tag, I'll add you so we can kill some zombies sometime, and achievement hunt?

i've yet to get set up on live, but when i do i'll you know. i play far too much left 4 dead.

just beat RE5.

great game.

i just got past the level on the hummer, man that was so awesome.

yeah that whole sequence was awesome.

The game has a lot of those really cool moments in it.

how many hours did it take you?

about 11 hours. on normal, but i still have tons of stuff to unlock and veteran and professional to play through.

was RE5 super hard?

there were a couple moments and boss battles that took me a couple tries. sometimes it was just stuff that would have been better if i had a human partner...

I bought a 360 last week for the sole purpose of playing RE5. I'm a bit disappointed by it, but playing it with a human buddy is a lot of fun.

Also, Left 4 Dead is fucking amazing.

Does anyone here play games with their significant other? I've been playing Lego Indiana Jones with the old ball and chain, but after we finish that I have no idea what else to play with her (minus the obvious choice of Lego Batman).

That's pretty much all I play too. I finally beat a campaign on Expert, now only 3 more to go!

Edit: Have you beaten them on Expert solo? That is crazy if you have.

I assume you're talking about Civ.

I have one victory on Deity (Expert) level. Cultural with The English. I've tried numerous ways with numerous civilizations and it's damn near impossible. I was 2 or 3 turns short of Financial victory with the Russians once. I just hung out and let my neighbor accumulate wealth and then stole it with spies.

I went through and beat the game all four ways with every civilization on King and Emperor difficulties.

So it's pretty much all I play too.

I got all 1000gp on X-Blades today. The game was actually pretty fun despite the horrible reviews. There really is not much of a story to it, and it is short so I'd recommend renting it over buying it, but it provides for some decent hack and slash and is an easy game to raise your gamerscore if you care about it.

I think I'm finally going to start Star Ocean 4 tonight.

Guest naytoid

I just bought "Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Zombie ninja Pro-Am". It seems like a pretty shitty game, but it was only $15 and it'll provide me with an hour of enjoyment, hopefully.

I beat Resident Evil 5 the other day on Normal, now I'm grinding through to get all the achievements and money to upgrade my guns so playing on veteran and the hardest modes won't be so hard. I only have 5 more achievements to max out the 1000. I need to upgrade all guns, get all the figurines, find all the treasure (only 9 more but it is a pain), beat on vet, and beat on hardest.

I also picked up condemned the other day, played through a level and it is sort of weird but I'm going to keep going before I form a real opinion on it.