What video games have you been playing?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest drahtuos

none lately ...been too concerned with other bs i guess. hmm guess i should finish blue dragon but i dunno i kinda grew bored with it. next on my list was the elder scrolls IV oblivion. so should i move on or keep with blue dragon?

Has anyone bought a flash cart for DS hombrew?

I am interested in getting one, but since all the legit companies went away there are a fuckton of shady cards out there. If you got one, where did you get it from?

I got one a few years back when the prices went down significantly. They're even cheaper these days since the DSi came out. I'd recommend the R4. I've never had any problems with it. They now have one that supports SDHC (microSD cards bigger than 2G) even! I got mine at realhotstuff.com. Stellar dudes. Great prices. Ship from the states so no waiting weeks and weeks for it to come from Japan.

Lately I've been playing a lot of Tetris and Dr. Mario online via Wii. Mega Man 9 is back in action, and I've been hitting up Okami as well. It's been a Wii several weeks, I guess. In portable gaming news, I've been playing through DOOM on the PSP. Also in my PSP recently has been N+. My girlfriend stole my DS and is playing tons of MySims Kingdom.

Has anyone bought a flash cart for DS hombrew?

I am interested in getting one, but since all the legit companies went away there are a fuckton of shady cards out there. If you got one, where did you get it from?

I got one a few years back when the prices went down significantly. They're even cheaper these days since the DSi came out. I'd recommend the R4. I've never had any problems with it. They now have one that supports SDHC (microSD cards bigger than 2G) even! I got mine at realhotstuff.com. Stellar dudes. Great prices. Ship from the states so no waiting weeks and weeks for it to come from Japan.

Lately I've been playing a lot of Tetris and Dr. Mario online via Wii. Mega Man 9 is back in action, and I've been hitting up Okami as well. It's been a Wii several weeks, I guess. In portable gaming news, I've been playing through DOOM on the PSP. Also in my PSP recently has been N+. My girlfriend stole my DS and is playing tons of MySims Kingdom.

I have heard that all the R4 SDHCs are fakes, but who knows...

I will have to look into that site because I need LucasArts classics on my DS damnit!

• 3 weeks later...