What video games have you been playing?

Just beat Bioshock. Great game and all but did anyone else feel like the last third of the game wasn't as fun as the first two thirds?

yes-

thats why i did not finish it too, i think at the moment i had a lot of games to go through at the same time but it just wasnt as fun after the first half.

on another topic... SKATE 2 DEMO IS UP! the download seems to take forever too but its going to be well worth it. what do you guys think of it so far?

shin megami tensei online: imagine open beta on the pc.

How is this? I have been thinking about giving it a whirl (if my computer can handle it). I am generally opposed to online games, but I love the SMT style, so it may be something I enjoy...

In other news, I FINALLY beat a level of Bangai-O Spirits last night.

been playing the shit out of this.....it's like the other megaten games...but oneline and an mmo.....world of warcraft minus all the d-bags. great fun.

Just beat Bioshock. Great game and all but did anyone else feel like the last third of the game wasn't as fun as the first two thirds?

yes-

thats why i did not finish it too, i think at the moment i had a lot of games to go through at the same time but it just wasnt as fun after the first half.

on another topic... SKATE 2 DEMO IS UP! the download seems to take forever too but its going to be well worth it. what do you guys think of it so far?

demo is so good, i love the hand and foot plants and i can't wait to get the finished version in a couple of weeks, gonna pre-order now.

spike's peak on the 2600

one of the hardest games...ever

wtf does that play like donkey kong with no ladders?

[image]

yeah it looks like it's supposed to play like donkey kong, without the ladders, except spike's peak is total piece of shit.

That asshole spike has the speed of a turtle and the agility of a tard, which makes it damn near impossible do make it up the mountain. Along this trek, spike has to try to dodge polar bears, fuckin' bees, falling ice, and boulders.

Consider it a victory if you can beat the first level.

Guest drahtuos

How is this? I have been thinking about giving it a whirl (if my computer can handle it). I am generally opposed to online games, but I love the SMT style, so it may be something I enjoy...

In other news, I FINALLY beat a level of Bangai-O Spirits last night.

been playing the shit out of this.....it's like the other megaten games...but oneline and an mmo.....world of warcraft minus all the d-bags. great fun.

yeah, good fun. blanketbyday and i have been playing together.