What video games have you been playing?

Guest kissthesharks

On topic/off topic. I texted my mom and told her I got my dad a super mario bros hoodie for xmas. She responded with "oh we got his new super mario bros in!" I was soooooo pumped. Turns out he ordered a new Super nes like a week ago and it came today. Can't wait to play with him again, though.

That is fucking awesome. I was in a band with a dude whose 16 year old stepson bought and renovated pinball machines for profit. I always thought that was cool as shit. It made me want to have an arcade game, like Splatterhouse, in my living room.
i also have mortal kombat 1,2,3,4 in the living room. 1,2 are my favs. i'll post a pic soon. now i am looking for street fighter 2, 2 champion edition, super street fighter and street fighter alpha. i saw an alpha i was going to purchase, but the shop that had it burned down. bummer

Goddamn, that's awesome. If my wife and I ever buy a house, I want to get her skeeball for the basement.

Guest eriathomas

I just pre-ordered Bayonetta. The demo was a ton of fun, ign gave it an amazing review, and I still have $10 off on amazon so I figured why not? $50 with same-day shipping is not too bad.

Guest eriathomas

The Dante's Inferno demo was pretty damn fun, despite being a blatant God of War rip off and being way over the top. I may need to pick it up if I have the funds at the time.

I don't know what it is, but I got MW2 for Christmas and have been doing really well since. I used to feel lucky if I ended up with an even k/d, but now I'm logging 23/4 rounds on Highrise and shit. It's probably just because of all the new players, but whatever. Also: DJ Hero is awesome.

Got a Wii today. What are some of the better games? I'm thinking the two Mario games, Zelda and Mario Kart. Anything else?

Resident Evil 4 is a lot of fun being more interactive.

Since my brother just bought a PS3, I took some time and finally played/beat the first Assassin's Creed. I liked it.

And now it's the newest Prince of Persia.

i hated the first AC. so frustrating.

but the second one is soooooo good.

I didn't hate the first one, i think the whole free-running thing saved it for me, the missions were incredibly repetitive, though. Second one is fucking awesome, been playing it loads.

MW2 is so fun online at the moment, so may people just got it after xmas who are pretty much just cannon fodder for anyone who's been playing a while. Ordered L4D2 in the sales, only £25, so i'll be starting that when it arrives!

So I've had the Orange Box for nearly 2 years now, but up until this point I've only ever played Team Fortress. Just started playing Portal, and it's pretty fun. Weird as fuck.

I did the exact same thing. And now Portal is one of my favorite games of all time.

I got stoned and bought Peggle on a whim last night. Christ I love weed.