What video games have you been playing?

Finally got around to Bioshock -- wow!!! Can't believe I waited 4 years to give it a go. Such an awesome story.

Next up: Bioshock 2. Or maybe Fable 3 first.

I started Bioshock last summer, but I fell out of playing it after a day or two. Maybe I'll start it up again since the PSN blackout is on day 6...

Well fuck, it's awesome to know that only a month after getting a PS3 their network gets compromised and all my information possibly gets stolen. FUCK SONY.

If I were XBL I'd be doubling (if not more) the budget allocated to securing their user's information. This is actually a good way for them to promote themselves while Sony has egg all over their face.

But as for the original thread title... I'm still playing Portal 2. I'm breaking it up over a period of time. I don't want it to be over.

The Portal custom map Affinity on PC. I love all the fact I can load custom maps into it. Hopefully I can get my gaming PC built so I can move onto Portal 2 with custom maps. Also I really want to play some Left 4 Dead 2 custom maps.

I've been playing a ton of Halo: Reach recently. About to hit General, which is something I didn't ever see myself doing. Matchmaking has been giving me some pretty bullshit pairings, so I've been playing quite a bit of firefight. It's a fun change.

What's your gt? I am always playing reach and I am good

Finished up Portal 2's coop last night and am sending it back through Gamefly. Great linear experience but I dont need to replay it more than twice.

Blops map pack tomorrow will eat up a few weeks, also have The Masters showing up next from gamefly. It will be a fun change of pace from raging at CoD.

The Final Fantasy vinyl thread made me want to play FFX again. It looks like it's time to bust out the International version to fight the Dark Aeons and Penance. Hello the next 200+ hours of my gaming life.

So my rip of FFX International freezes at the same part around 2 hours in :(. I guess one of the dark aeons is glitched too, and I need to edit my save (which I'm too lazy to do). Not sure which game I should play now.

Since my girlfriend and I now have someone rooming with us for another month, I have had to give up my office as a bedroom, and that's where my 360 was hooked up, so I have been playing all PS3 games for the last month and a half.

Replayed Uncharted 1 and 2 in anticipation of 3 coming out soon. Those games are still amazing. Currently playing Resistance as a refresher for Resistance 2, which I never played. I heard it was shitty but I want to check it out anyways. I also tried playing inFAMOUS again because I never finished it, and I just got to the second island and already got bored of the game. I don't know if I just have open world fatigue (I started trying to play Red Dead again a couple months ago and quit almost immediately) or if inFAMOUS is just really boring, but it kind of bummed me out because I remember liking it when it came out.

I'm only playing these games as filler though as I'm eagerly anticipating L.A. Noire next week!