What video games have you been playing?

The first 2 Primes are being remade for Wii and having the new controls slapped onto them.
Let's hope they put it on one disc.

Of course they won't. Then they won't make as much money!

I never finished the first one. Played for a while, then had to do school things and forgot what was going on by the time I got back to it. Myabe I will try them out again with the motion controls.

I am more interested in The Conduit though...

Tomorrow I plan to pick up Skate. I've been wanting it since it dropped.

a friend gave me skate. for christmas. it's a shitload of fun.

it's way more realistic than any of the tony hawk games. you can't just sit there and smash buttons to get 1,000,000 point trick combos.

it sort of reminds me of actually skating because you have to work on learning new tricks.

I picked up COD WAW the other day on sale for $35 from $60. It was a toss up between that and Left 4 Dead but the price swayed me. Im liking it so far. Bummed theres no gun camo to work for. But I'm pretty pleased with the multiplayer. I also cant wait to beat the game so that I can play the zombie mini game.

im a jerk, i bought left4dead on PC to play the demo early with other people at work and all my buddies bought it for 360.. so now im not playing L4D and im playing COD5(not really 5) alone

and just got Bourne Identity for 360, it a nice love hate relationship, i love the Dragons Lair parts but i want to die when they leave me control something completely. im just past the 2nd part in the docks, is anyone played, should i keep playing? am i missing something?

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.

way better than i expected and it's onsale this week at target for $40. got best buy to price match it. gotta love these sales. $60 i was on the fence but $40 was a steal.

and still Rock Band 2. got the cymbals for the drumset now but i usually just play the guitar and download too many of the damn songs.