What video games have you been playing?

Yeah I have been playing mass effect lately too. Great game, im about half way through though. I usually use the same people so I probably will get that achievement eventually. It's actually pretty frustrating at times for me when you get surrounded by so much shit, and I learned to save every chance I get the hard way.

Guest drahtuos

blue dragon on the 360 and shin megami tensei online: imagine open beta on the pc. smto: i has distracted me significantly from blue dragon.

tons and tons of Bioshock. Game scares the shit out of me.
I was house sitting for my cousin and he had that. That's why I stopped playing it.

i love the game. usually i'm pretty good with it not scaring me, but like in the morgue when the corpses jump out of the coffins and then when the screen goes white with the dentist panting over your shoulder, makes me jump every time.

shin megami tensei online: imagine open beta on the pc.

How is this? I have been thinking about giving it a whirl (if my computer can handle it). I am generally opposed to online games, but I love the SMT style, so it may be something I enjoy...

In other news, I FINALLY beat a level of Bangai-O Spirits last night.