What video games have you been playing?

max payne 3, fuckers.

and yes, normal mode is hard as shit.

I hear that, this game is so sick! I'm playing on hard the first time through (first and third person shooters are my steeeeez) and it's really freaking challenging.

Just finished installing it on my PC at 4pm yesterday, took breaks only for sleep, work and to eat. Already on chapter 10. Best game of 2012 so far for me.

• 1 month later...

well this thread died...

just bought NBA Jam 'cause it was on sale in the PS Store...i really don't care about basketball but this game is obnoxiously fun. Definitely as good as the older one.

Spent majority of last summer playing this game! It rules! I've been playing Where's Waldo? on the NES lately. It's a piece of garbage.

Picked up a SNES a couple weeks ago. So far I've played through Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country. Working on DKC2 right now, and just got Earthworm Jim from ebay.

Sweet! I've got a pretty good SNES collection. Earthbound being the crowned jewel. Also got Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, all 3 DKCs, Super Mario Allstars, and a whole bunch more. Also, I just finally finished Zelda: Skyward Sword for Wii. Awesome game, and I love that the story is kinda a prequel to all the Zelda games.

Sweet! I've got a pretty good SNES collection. Earthbound being the crowned jewel. Also got Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, all 3 DKCs, Super Mario Allstars, and a whole bunch more.

I'm jealous of this collection. I've been playing Penny Arcade's On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness 3. It's awesome and I would recommend it to any fan of 16Bit RPGs.

Just ordered this: http://www.amazon.com/LIMBO-Special-Edition-Pc/dp/B0087RHFG0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1341961958&sr=8-2&keywords=limbo

I already bought it from the XLA when it first came out and I beat it soon after. But I couldn't pass this up. It was one of the coolest games I've ever played and having that bonus stuff is going to be awesome.