What video games have you been playing?

I'm jealous of this collection. I've been playing Penny Arcade's On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness 3. It's awesome and I would recommend it to any fan of 16Bit RPGs.

Thanks man! I got lucky with my copy of Earthbound. I got it at a flea market for like 15$ around the time the original Super Smash Bros. came out. I also have Illusion of Gaia, Castlevania 4, Gradius 3, Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, Super R-Type, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Super Metroid, Starfox, Mario Kart, Megaman X, Paperboy 2, and a few others I can't remember right now. But yeah, my Super Nintendo and N64 are my favorite systems. So many good childhood memories.

^^^ cant wait for Borderlands 2. Also really looking forward to Dead Space 3 and the new Transformers.

I just finished playing thru Crysis 1 and 2 again in preparation for 3 coming up. Currently only playing Diablo 3, which i can get bored of really quick so it's dragging out finishing it i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

finally picked up Arkham Asylum in honor of Batman everything this past week. so awesome!

Best part of this game is that the Riddler trophies are sometimes challenging, but you can get them all without the use of an online strategy guide (once you beat the main story you can return for the ones you missed with the maps, FYI).

This is as opposed to games like Grand Theft Auto where you might find 20% of the trophies playing the game naturally and then would have to spend weeks of your time searching for the rest. Or games like Final Fantasy where you have 1 opportunity to complete a quest at a certain time and if you don't, you can never go back.

I should buy Arkham City right now.

Also, a gameplay tip about Arkham Asylum. Don't read if you want to do everything on your own.

Poison Ivy was a bitch for me, and then I realized you can just fire a hundred batarangs at her, do some dodging, and then she is really, really easy. Don't think you need anything but batarangs.

• 2 weeks later...

this thread needs a bumpin'.

I've been playing so much crap lately.

gotham city imposters

arkham city

quake 1,2,3,4

halo 2

grim fandango

stacking

the binding of issac

duke nukem 1,2,3d,forever

the walking dead: the game

gta san andreas.

gta iv.

i'm somewhere in the middle of all of these right now, with halo 2, quake 4, and arkham city (trying to 100% this one) as my biggest priorities.

being a stay at home dad has it's perks i guess.

Just beat max payne 3, liked it, wish there were more people online. Started twisted metal, didnt like it at first, but was still playing like 3 hrs later. Super street fighter 4 and ultimate marvel vs capcom are always in rotation. Anyone want to play a few matches?

I sssssssssssuck at fighting games especially SF4. MvC is still one I toss on every now and again because of the sheer fun of it.

Picked up Persona 4: Arena today. Haven't gotten a chance to play it yet but it's gotten amazing reviews and from what I've seen it looks incredible.

I'd always be down for some UMvC3 matches though. Haven't played in a long time though. I've been playing a lot of King Of Fighters XIII and before that was Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.

I sssssssssssuck at fighting games especially SF4. MvC is still one I toss on every now and again because of the sheer fun of it.

I'm pretty awful at fighting games too, love them though, bought a ps vita just so i could get a few matches of umvc whenever i can.

Picked up Persona 4: Arena today. Haven't gotten a chance to play it yet but it's gotten amazing reviews and from what I've seen it looks incredible.

I'd always be down for some UMvC3 matches though. Haven't played in a long time though. I've been playing a lot of King Of Fighters XIII and before that was Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.

I forgot that persona 4 arena came out today, def got to go pick that up, what did you get it on, ill grab that version so we can play together.

Anyways, add me as a friend you guys, Ted Kord on xbox360, and JingleJackson on ps3. Don't be shy!

Persona 3 was amazing.

I forgot that persona 4 arena came out today, def got to go pick that up, what did you get it on, ill grab that version so we can play together.

Anyways, add me as a friend you guys, Ted Kord on xbox360, and JingleJackson on ps3. Don't be shy!

I got it for the 360. But that'd be awesome dude. The guy who was working at GameStop said that besides him, I was the only person around here who preordered it, which is disappointing because of how good it's supposed to be.

I got it for the 360. But that'd be awesome dude. The guy who was working at GameStop said that besides him, I was the only person around here who preordered it, which is disappointing because of how good it's supposed to be.

I hate it when that happens. Akai Katana (really rad awesome old-school type japanese spaceship shooter [think 194x]) came out same day as Diablo iii and max payne 3 this year so i went to the midnight opening to grab all 3. Ended up having to go back the next day cause they had no idea what i was talking about. Out of the 3 it was the one i was most excited for :(.