What video games have you been playing?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone play The Old Republic? It looks like the price dropped to $14.99 and they're making it free to play soon. I'll probably grab it when it does.

I'm definitely going to buy it when it is free to play. I have heard mostly bad things about it, so screw paying monthly.

Anyone get NHL13 yet? I pre-ordered from Toys R Us because it was only $45 but I won't get it until tomorrow, and maybe not until Tuesday, because I cheaped out on shipping.

I got it...I'm upgrading from NHL11 so I can't speak for how 12 is, but I love the new one. Skating is a lot different and theres no more lucky dragging a puck into the other zone and stuff. Poke checks are a lot more effective as well. People have been complaining about the skating and stuff but I actually think it's more of a challenge and better because of it.

popped in RBI baseball last night. took the red sox to the house!

we're having a tecmo super bowl tournament in a few weeks. can't wait.

hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut.

tecmo super bowl is seriously one of my favorite games of all time. i played it on an emulator about two weeks ago and it was still so much fun.

I'm definitely going to buy it when it is free to play. I have heard mostly bad things about it, so screw paying monthly.

I actually picked this up last night. Can't say anything TOO bad about it so far. Combat and gameplay are pretty straight forward. It still comes with a 30 day free trial, so I thought i'd use that until It ran out and just wait until it's free again.

I got it...I'm upgrading from NHL11 so I can't speak for how 12 is, but I love the new one. Skating is a lot different and theres no more lucky dragging a puck into the other zone and stuff. Poke checks are a lot more effective as well. People have been complaining about the skating and stuff but I actually think it's more of a challenge and better because of it.

That's me, going from '11 to '13 (whenever it gets to my house). I've been playing the demo and really getting the hang of it. It's got a lot more realism to the movements and the physics of the game. I like that you can't just wiggle the stick around and dipsi-doodle between defenders. I can't wait for the game to get here, especially if a lockout comes.

Honestly I've never bought or played a FIFA game in my life until this past summer. My friend brought FIFA '12 over one night and him and I along with my other friend got drunk and played it for hours. I don't think I've ever had so much fun playing a sports game, which is saying something because I NEVER play/buy sports games.