What video games have you been playing?

Scribblenauts: Unmasked has been cool so far - I haven't been able to play much - I'm so swamped..

Picked up my Arkham CE and the first one had a broken statue-- so I called the shop back and they stayed around long enough for me to go back and exchange it - with 10% off.

So much sweet stuff in there - but its hard to display since most of it is flatstock.

Still looking for a ps1 game called intelligent cube (non ebay prices).

that game is hard to find??? totally forgot about that one haha. i remember i had a demo of that from pizza hut or some video game magazine back in the day. fun stuff, but never played any more of it

also, wasn't it spelled with a Q *Qube? maybe i'm thinking of a different game

haha i think i'd cry if i got a broken statue

I got a cracked/dented steelbook before. They were LE / PO only. Got it delivered from Gamestop and the boners put the game and steelbook in a bubble mailer with no reinforcement. Amateurs. I sent them an email requesting a replacement but got no reply. Haven't given them any business since.

Man, Arkham Origins seems like it was a bit short story wise. I estimate it took me around 10 hours to finish, and thats including doing a reasonable amount of side activity. 

Fun game though, it's not much more than Glorified DLC for AC, but any Batman game in this style is ok by me!