What video games have you been playing?

Right now I'm playing Pokemon X, and Lego Marvel Heroes because I'm 12.

I was playing Atelier Rorona but stopped because of a game ruining glitch which is disappointing because I was really enjoying it up until then. And I stopped half way through Dragon's Crown but I'm sure I'll pick it up and finish it within the month.

And before all that I sunk about 60 hours into Tales of Xillia, started my second play through and stopped. 

I have commitment/ADD issues with video games, but I always come back and finish them. Haha. 

Origins is definitely buggy. Couple times I've had batman be frozen in place or trapped in corners I couldn't get out of.

Spent a half hour searching for an enigma data pack only to find out I already had it and the icon didn't disappear from the map.

Still like the game, but by far the worst of the series. It's nit a very good "origin" story either.

How are you guys doing on the Dark Knight system?

Level 15 for shadow vigilante is "complete a fight with a medium or higher threat level without being hit, a x50 combo, and at least 15 variations"

Yeah fucking right...

haha i just got this one... 

completed shadow vigilante, gotham protector, and world's greatest detective. still stuck on #6 of worst nightmare--kinda lame that predator rooms don't respawn. i'll probably have to pick up most of the rest of these in NG+.

completed 85% of most wanted (92% enigma)

progress screen says 78% (completed gotham intel)

i really like the story. i've been so caught up on side stuff that i still haven't finished it though. will probably do that either tonight or tomorrow. most of the big bugs must have been patched by the time i started playing it, because i haven't had any problems besides the occasional lag. 

I have not felt like playing games at all lately for some reason, but I think I'm going to finally sit down and play Ni Nu Kuni after work tomorrow. I put like an hour into it and it looks good so far.