What video games have you been playing?

NFL 2K1 for Dreamcast...back when the Bucs were rad haha. 4-0 so far and have only allowed 6 total points in those 4 games while having scored nearly 300.

Man, I miss the NFL 2k games. I'd kill to have them back. I always felt they were superior to the Madden series. EA needs some competition, Madden feels dated compared to most sports titles.

I've been really out of the whole video game world for a while now. I think the last game I played was Red Dead Redemption, which I loved. After that though, I kind of lost interest in gaming. Lately, I've been getting the urge to get back into it though. 

I bought Halo 4 because it was only $10 on Amazon. Didn't really care for the game though. The campaign was pretty repetitive and boring. I'm looking for some other good (cheap) games that I missed out on. I saw that Batman: Arkham City is only $15. I'm thinking about picking it up.

I've been really out of the whole video game world for a while now. I think the last game I played was Red Dead Redemption, which I loved. After that though, I kind of lost interest in gaming. Lately, I've been getting the urge to get back into it though. 

I bought Halo 4 because it was only $10 on Amazon. Didn't really care for the game though. The campaign was pretty repetitive and boring. I'm looking for some other good (cheap) games that I missed out on. I saw that Batman: Arkham City is only $15. I'm thinking about picking it up.

If you have a decent PC you can pick up Arkham City for $1 (it also comes with Scribblenauts.)  If you want those games along with Batman Arkham Asylum, Fear 2 & 3, as well as LOTR: War in the North it's only $4.64 over at Humble Bundle.

If you have a decent PC you can pick up Arkham City for $1 (it also comes with Scribblenauts.)  If you want those games along with Batman Arkham Asylum, Fear 2 & 3, as well as LOTR: War in the North it's only $4.64 over at Humble Bundle.

I've got a Mac, and I'm not sure if the games will run on it, but thanks anyways! Sounds like a great deal. I'm not that into playing games on PC anyways. 

• 3 weeks later...

Arkham origins on story plus has been kicking my ass. All the battles seem to have guys with armor (so you can't free flow very well) and dudes with knives (fuck you up when you try and combo attack the armored dudes).

Pretty cool though. Never played through a second time before. You can really fly through it and don't have to worry about riddler trophies. Still have a couple more predator challenges to work on as well.

Picked up a PS3 Black Friday bundle the other day, came with the Last of Us and Arkham Origins. Technically I already have a first generation 60gb but it's stuck in 2010 because a modchip and hard drive full of games left me with the inability to update to play any newer games.

Pretty much only bought the thing for GTAV, but I haven't picked it up yet. But The Last of Us is fucking AMAZING. 3 days later I'm 70% complete with like 8.5 hours logged. Haven't started Batman yet, I assume that will be pretty great also.

I bought Skyrim for my PS3, since I really only played it on xbox (put like 3 or 4 hours into PS3 before). I love it, and it'll hold my over until February and March when a bunch of JRPGs come out.

I've been playing Borderlands 2 for XBOX. I tried to play Battlefield 4 but for some reason it wouldn't allow me to install it so I just returned it to Gamestop. So I've resorted back to Modern Warfare 3. If anyone wants to get a partychat going or just be friends on there, my gamertag is andyuproar. Meh, I want to change it to andylikescats but that's $10 I don't feel like spending :(

They improved the game mechanics a bit in the 2nd. I only got about half way through before I sold my first ps3 last year.The third one came with my current, which is why I played it before 2. I really should go back and play 2 soon though.

Finally beat The Last Of Us, did enough grinding in FFXIII to beat the boss I was stuck at, and started working my way through the God Of War series!

Beat the Last of Us yesterday as well. One of the best PS3 games I've ever played, hands down. I hope Naughty Dog is planning a sequel, especially with the ending they made for it.

Going to start Uncharted 2 later tonight, I played the first one years ago, it was aiight.