What video games have you been playing?

I liked the Last of Us, but I feel like all the hype and press made me expect too much out of it. I liked it, but I didn't feel it was the best thing ever like most people. I will probably get the DLC, if I can find another for cheap.

Yeah, I usually try not to buy into hype, I know it was getting crazy ratings and reviews but I never really read into that stuff. I bought the PS3 pretty much only for GTA V, and so it coming with the Last of Us was just a bonus. I was just playing it to tide me over until my gta showed up, but I got pretty hooked and had it beat in four days.

Still gotta play God of War Ascension also

Yeah, I usually try not to buy into hype, I know it was getting crazy ratings and reviews but I never really read into that stuff. I bought the PS3 pretty much only for GTA V, and so it coming with the Last of Us was just a bonus. I was just playing it to tide me over until my gta showed up, but I got pretty hooked and had it beat in four days.

Still gotta play God of War Ascension also

I try not to, but I spent too much time on reddit at work and that's all they talked out about for weeks.

I have not really played the God of War games, but I think I want to get into them. Thankfully they are cheap these days.

I try not to, but I spent too much time on reddit at work and that's all they talked out about for weeks.

I have not really played the God of War games, but I think I want to get into them. Thankfully they are cheap these days.

You can get the god of war saga that has 1-3 and the psp games for like 20 bucks now which is awesome.

I finished Uncharted 3. It sort of just abruptly ended I felt like. It was not bad though. The Djinn were annoying as shit, even though you only fight a handful of them.

All the uncharted games and last of us have an awesome story/graphics but are so repetitive. There's only about 2 or 3 different kinds of enemies that act the same way every time. It's what kept me from calling them great games and just good.

God of war 1-3 are amazing. Ascension is pretty good but clearly the worst of the series. If anyone wants to trade me something for ascension (ps3), let me know.

I got a new graphics card that came with Assassins creed IV. I was never a fan of the series so this game really took me by surprise. The tutorial missions kind of slow it down, but aside from that I think its really good.

I'm also playing guacamelee with my girlfriend. It's a decent enough co-op game. I really like Metroid-vania type games but I don't feel like this brings anything new to the genre. I'm not sure what it could really do different though.

Picked up Rocksmith a week ago because Amazon had a decent sale on it.  Was kind of a compulsive purchase.  I was a little hesitant at first, but it's a lot of fun.  I started to lose interest in playing the guitar, and this kind of reinvigorated my desire to play.  It progresses the difficulty of songs nicely and the note recognition is pretty impressive.  

played Left 4 Dead 2 with a buddy of mine for the first time in at least a year or two, forgot how much fun that game is. was surprised by how many people were still playing it online lol

Game is a riot!  Was replaying the shit out of that earlier this year.  Had a friend who played and we both downloaded the same 3rd party maps and man, that brought the game to a new level.  But for OG maps Hard Rain was my fav, so many witches!!!  One of us always had to be Nick too just for his catch phrases.

As for myself, I've been playing Dirt 2 lately.  Just picked it up not too long ago during a Steam sale and just getting to it now.  I like it WAY better than 3.

played Left 4 Dead 2 with a buddy of mine for the first time in at least a year or two, forgot how much fun that game is. was surprised by how many people were still playing it online lol

Back before my 360 red ringed itself, the Left 4 Dead games were all that I played.  They never get old.