What video games have you been playing?

Kind of a random request, but does anyone have Rocksmith for the 360?  I picked up the sequel - the 2014 edition, which is allegedly superior by a great margin - but it's possible to import all of the original's songs for a $10 fee... if you have a saved file on your console.  I literally need to pop the disc in my console, load it up, select my HD as a save source, and that's it.  I've been trying to get a used copy on eBay but they all end for $20+ or more.  No one I know seems to own the 360 version, either.

I've been talking myself out of buying a PS Vita or PS3 for a few weeks now.  Well for a few years I guess.  So many times I've almost bought the Vita, now I am thinking about picking up a PS4 instead.  I spent all last night looking online for anyone with any in stock with no luck.

Meh probably best I don't go down that rabbit hole.

Yes! I'm so excited. It's going to be very interesting playing as Clem. It's going to change the entire dynamic. Can't wait.

I cant wait for Telltale to release the second season of the Walking Dead. The first season was awesome.

Not sure if you guys are fans, but did you hear that Telltale announced they're going to be making a Game Of Thrones game as well?  A long with one based on the Borderlands games.

Not sure if you guys are fans, but did you hear that Telltale announced they're going to be making a Game Of Thrones game as well?  A long with one based on the Borderlands games.

They also did a Back to the Future game years ago - and they are putting out a Fables game as we speak.

Kind of afraid they'll be spread a little thin.

Kind of a random request, but does anyone have Rocksmith for the 360?  I picked up the sequel - the 2014 edition, which is allegedly superior by a great margin - but it's possible to import all of the original's songs for a $10 fee... if you have a saved file on your console.  I literally need to pop the disc in my console, load it up, select my HD as a save source, and that's it.  I've been trying to get a used copy on eBay but they all end for $20+ or more.  No one I know seems to own the 360 version, either.

i will transfer the songs to xbox and then i can send you the game 20ppd. id go cheaper but since im from canada, shipping will be around 7-8$ msg me if you want it

Just got a PS Vita and I've been playing the Walking Dead Season 1.  I never would have thought I would get so into a game like that but I love it.  I guess most of that has to do with me being a Walking Dead fanboy.

I did buy Final Fantasy Tactics because I loved that game as a kid. 

If any of you have any game suggestions for me please let me know.  I dig RPGs the most, but dig a lot of different genres.

Just got a PS Vita and I've been playing the Walking Dead Season 1.  I never would have thought I would get so into a game like that but I love it.  I guess most of that has to do with me being a Walking Dead fanboy.

I did buy Final Fantasy Tactics because I loved that game as a kid. 

If any of you have any game suggestions for me please let me know.  I dig RPGs the most, but dig a lot of different genres.

persona 4 is supposed to be a great rpg im playing gravity rush at the moment which is good. Also do you do playstation plus? as that is a good way to try games.

I can't get into it for the life of me

...Would you be willing to rent it out to me, in an act of good faith?  My family owns a PS3 and I never touch it, but I've heard so many good things and have seen enough videos to know that I'd love to try it out.  I'd cover all shipping costs if you'd be willing.

I can't get into it for the life of me

What?? It's starts off a little slow, but dear god just keep playing.  It gets great. Not the best game by any means but definitely lives up to the high expectations.

...Would you be willing to rent it out to me, in an act of good faith?  My family owns a PS3 and I never touch it, but I've heard so many good things and have seen enough videos to know that I'd love to try it out.  I'd cover all shipping costs if you'd be willing.

PM me if you need Derek, I just beat it last week and my brother also owns a copy.  I'd be down to lend you mine until you're through with it.

I feel like the entire game is placing ladders and the same silent take down animation.

Taking the stealth route is fun for a while, but I found it more interesting (and challenging) to run into every scenario with nail bombs and molotov cocktails flying left and right.  But that's kind of how I play most games that have the option to go stealth or balls to the wall.  I always prefer the latter.

Well that's that then.

But yeah - I've played most of it at this point.

It's just really not for me I guess.

I feel like the entire game is placing ladders and the same silent take down animation.

This is how i felt i liked the characters and story but the game play does not change. Also there is something about stealth games that takes it out of me for some reason.