What video games have you been playing?

I have not been able to hold interest in anything I've played lately. Dead Space 3's environments were fantastic but the game play was repetitive as can be. I put down GTA5 for some reason and Borderlands 2 is the same fetch / assassination quest over and over. Ugh I need something new.

PSN has a 99 cent flash sale on and I got Legend of Dragoon, Twisted Metal Black, Dyad, Papo & Yo, and Thomas Was Alone for $4.95

Loved TMB when I was younger and never tried Legend of Dragoon but I always loved FFVII and am replaying that right now so I'm going to get to LOD when I'm done hopefully. And the others I've just always been interested in but never pulled the trigger.

Playing Dead Space 3 now bc it's free on Plus this month. Glad I didn't buy it. It is not that good compared to 1-2. Also playing Arkham Origins which is also not that good compared to Asylum and City.

I'm about halfway through DS3, I agree it's not as good, but once I figured out how the weapon crafting worked I'm really enjoying it. Definitely not as bad as reviews made it out to be.

Fuck you.

I'm also super excited for you, I wish I could erase my mind and have a first Last of Us experience again.

Haha I have purposely avoided even looking at reviews or trailers. I have 0 idea of what the game is or what it entails.  All I know is it's very story driven, which is a semi-negative for me.  I'm pretty excited though.  Just wish it would get here... I haven't had a game for the ps4 yet that has made me excited to play, like so many games did last-gen. I know it's still early, but, damn. Really looking forward to September - December.

PS Now will stream PS3 games so technically the PS4 will have the ability to play PS3 games later this year.

Very excited about PSNow - and the Beta has been very cool - works perfectly.

My only concern is the pricing. They added prices an update or two ago and at first they were very high. Old games for like $5.99-7.99 and new games for like $15.99 for rentals depending on the period of the rental.  Since then they updated and the prices are now more like $2.99-3.99 for old games and 5-9.99 for newer games.

Hopefully they listen to what seems like overwhelming popular opinion, which would be for a subscription-based payment plan ala Netflix, where you pay $5-10 a month and have access to everything.

I'd much prefer that then paying the price of physical copy of the used game from Gamestop for the same price and being able to play it for the rest of my life on a shitty old ps3 rather than paying 5 bucks for a month's time of access to a game.