What video games have you been playing?

Haha, welllll I did hear you can get Dark 1 plus the expansion in an on-disc package for pretty cheap. I'll prob pick that up eventually. Demon's too, since it's prob like $20 - my only hesitations are those games are total time sponges, (I sunk over 200 hrs into Dark 2, no problem) which I don't really mind cause I typically enjoy RPGs / long campaigns. But I also can't spend money willy-nilly right now, I can't even keep up with new album releases at the moment. If I ever get caught up on that, and finish the few games I haven't I'll definitely roll the Souls' back catalog. I'm pretty confident I can do them solo, as long as you don't need a server to play single player.

It was free on xbox a month or two ago but you missed that boat :/. I would think a used disc copy of Dark Souls would be less than 20. I got a copy for 10 or 15 right before DS2 came out.

Edit: also, there's nothing in any of the games that you can't do solo, and even if you have trouble with that there are plenty of NPC summons you can use in a bind. Both are totally 1 player possible. And playing either as human will still result in a bunch of pretty nasty NPC phantom battles for that little 1v1 spice.

I'm on PS3 anyway.  I'll probably get to them eventually.  I just tend to prioritize new releases that have pre-order bonuses that stop being available after launch.  They sure know how to get ya.  But I love me a good sountrack/steelbook/artbook, makes paying full price seem worth it.  

But like I said I do intend to go back and play them.  Just right now there are a handful of albums I gotta pick up, so that's my priority with the current entertainment budget.  Eventually though.  I plan on getting every bit of play out of my PS3 as possible.  Even if I eventually get a PS4, I can't see disconnecting the PS3 for a good long while still.

I still have to finish Tales of Symphonia and FF-X, I'm part-way through both.  Next game coming out I'll prob want to get is Tales of Xillia 2 if reviews say it's decent/at least as good as the 1st.  I just looked up the CE and it's $140 and comes with mostly useless stuff. There's a soundtrack CD but it's not the full soundtrack, just selections, so I'm totally over it at that price.  Which is actually great cause it means I don't have to pre-order, and can wait for the vanilla edition to drop in price/read some reviews before committing to anything.

I've already pre-ordered. I don't think it is quite the world changing game they've hyped up for 2 freaking years ago but it's good. It's hard to tell when you're limited to level 8. The multi-player plays a little frantic for my tastes, everything is so fast. But, it's fun. The missions are good too.

In Alpha, nothing was unlocked. You could buy weapons and armor, do 3 missions, and play 1 version of PVP.

In Beta, you can buy weapons and armor. There's 8 or so missions, more PVP options as far as game play, etc.

In the game, you can tell there are a lot of leagues/clans to join and level up your rank in and unlock status items and cooler weapons... The weapons up to level 8 are all just base damage mostly, but the higher level ones can be upgraded and you have to choose a path for them like, do i want faster reloads, and or do i want increased bullet damage after a kill? I think the customization options are are what will make or break the game .

Destiny feels like a cross between Halo and DC Universe...at least right now it does. I am looking forward to seeing how the final product turns out.

Almost got that bc that game is so awesome, but it's only $10 normally so I grabbed Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS instead.

I kinda wish I would've gone that route, but I'm broke as a joke right now and can't even afford the 10 bucks, but still, I'm LOVING THIS GAME!

I done did the same thing

NI$E!

Destiny footage has me itching to hop on a new console at this point.  I'd really like to grab one before it launches, even if that's not 100% realistic with my budget at the moment.  I really need some persuasion on which console to go for.  I grew up with a Playstation and PS2, but switched to an Xbox back in 2004 or so.  I've been with team Microsoft for the last 10 years, but it seems like they're dropping the ball pretty hard with the XB1.  It's a 50/50 split for me at the moment.

Destiny footage has me itching to hop on a new console at this point.  I'd really like to grab one before it launches, even if that's not 100% realistic with my budget at the moment.  I really need some persuasion on which console to go for.  I grew up with a Playstation and PS2, but switched to an Xbox back in 2004 or so.  I've been with team Microsoft for the last 10 years, but it seems like they're dropping the ball pretty hard with the XB1.  It's a 50/50 split for me at the moment.

I'm probably gonna spring for the white PS4 bundle with Destiny. Not incredibly interested in Destiny but looking at PS4 costs..it's $450 for the console now, and I saw it was $470 for the bundle with Destiny.

I doubt there will be a BLOOODBORRNE bundle.