What video games have you been playing?

so that's what those fuckers were doing... was playing strike playlist and these 2 guys kept jumping off the cliff after the group of vex near the last boss. was really annoying because it was a waste of time--they ended up dropping out after a while because i kept reviving them. dick move to do that imo.

so that's what those fuckers were doing... was playing strike playlist and these 2 guys kept jumping off the cliff after the group of vex near the last boss. was really annoying because it was a waste of time--they ended up dropping out after a while because i kept reviving them. dick move to do that imo.

I also joined that strike the other night, and it was just one guy in the team.  (Meaning that everyone else had quit, freeing up the slot that I took when I entered his game.)  I was wondering why he wouldn't advance and drop down to fight Nexus.  Was indeed pretty annoying.  If you're going to do that kind of shit, do it with a full fire team who's all on the same page.

I also joined that strike the other night, and it was just one guy in the team.  (Meaning that everyone else had quit, freeing up the slot that I took when I entered his game.)  I was wondering why he wouldn't advance and drop down to fight Nexus.  Was indeed pretty annoying.  If you're going to do that kind of shit, do it with a full fire team who's all on the same page.

yup. dude then had the audacity to message me and tell me to jump off, that they weren't going any further. so i started dancing. he said he reported me. oooooo i'm scared.

Yeah that's the best spot to get blues and legendary. Kill the goblins jump off die and repeat.

I have not been playing Destiny on PS4, but rather Tales of Xillia 2 on PS3.  So I like JRPGs, so what?

Someone should probably come in here and make fun of my taste in games.  Maybe even wander in from some unseen corner of the internet and sign up just to put me on blast for not playing something with more mainstream popularity.  ^_^

Ishtar sink on Venus patrol. Level 12 vex and fallen spawn constantly. I get 5-10 blue engs an hour and I've gotten 3 purple. Only one true legendary though. Google legendary destiny farming and there's 2 or 3 videos showing you how to get there. It's not the most exciting place.. But once every hour or so the place goes berserk and throws a million enemies at you. Spices it up.

I need 11 more dang motes of light.

I don't understand ultimate team and the cards and crap. Its like ultra fantasy whatever idk. I like using normal teams, too confusing for me otherwise hahaha

I actually enjoy HUT when you have good players.  You honestly start out with garbage no name players.  But once you get more coins and such and get better cards, your team can be pretty unstoppable.  My only gripe is that you can just basically use real money to get the best cards and it takes the fun out of it.

Ishtar sink on Venus patrol. Level 12 vex and fallen spawn constantly. I get 5-10 blue engs an hour and I've gotten 3 purple. Only one true legendary though. Google legendary destiny farming and there's 2 or 3 videos showing you how to get there. It's not the most exciting place.. But once every hour or so the place goes berserk and throws a million enemies at you. Spices it up.

I need 11 more dang motes of light.

what good are the motes of light? it seems like the only things you can buy w/ them from the speaker are cosmetic.

strange coins however...

So it is possible for this game to have a strong lifespan outside of Crucible? I thought this would be a better FireFall. (I am having fun!)

i still have played <10 matches in the crucible. strike playlist is where it's at, but it can be frustrating when the randoms you're matched with are underleveled, you fail after plugging away at the boss for a while, and then everyone leaves.

I find the crucible hard because it's sometimes difficult to tell people from my team apart from the other team. I mostly stick with strike play list. But yeah like Batman said it can be difficult because you die at the boss a few times due to people's gear or inexperience with the boss and then they jet.

Crucible taught me one thing: don't go there until my character and I are ready. Strike seems to be what I'm looking for. After you do the Strike missions is it over or replayable? When does Strike become available? Also, can you go in as a team?

strike missions are randomly selected at a specified level. there are only 6 strikes that are rotated--1 on earth, 1 on the moon, and 2 from venus and mars (the same ones from the main story). there are level 18, 20, 22, and 24 playlists available right now. after each one, it'll go directly into another one, so you could theoretically just keep playing with the same group. I haven't tried it yet, but i'm pretty certain you can go in as a team. and I can't remember, I think it unlocked at level 18 or 20.

Just trying to figure out what will make this game last besides Crucible.

that's about it. and whatever raids they add + DLC. it's pretty lame how much stuff you need to get the legendary gear. definitely going to be a grind to get to the higher levels. i'm at 24 now, with one piece of legendary armor. I can't even upgrade it past a certain point because i need more rare items... bummer.