What video games have you been playing?

I would love to play the Halo series and also Halo 5, but I think I would get burnt out after a couple of months.  The franchise doesn't hold the replayability that it used to for me, while I was in high-school or college... and each installment of Halo seems to have less and less Xbox Live life.  (Not speaking just personally, but also statistically – they've been dwindling significantly since Halo 3.)  I'd still love to play them, but there's no way I could justify purchasing an XB1 to do so.  But if I could rent or borrow one...

[edit]

Played one match of The Crucible in Destiny and can confirm that I'm balls.  Feels worlds different than Halo or any FPS I've played... at least at the moment.  Encounters are frantic and I seem to have a tough time differentiating enemies from teammates at a glance.  I was the lowest level in the lobby, but I don't think that had much to do with how badly I was destroyed.  Maybe it'll get better.  Or rather, maybe I will.

derek and i beasted through destiny yesterday. i think i started playing at about 10am yesterday and stopped around 6am this morning with a few breaks for food. already finished the story (mehhhh) and i'm halfway through level 21 now--been working on getting more vanguard rep. endgame stuff is going to take forever, not sure if i really want to commit that much time, but we'll see. i tried another crucible match earlier--just a 3v3 skirmish and it was more fun than control. still not great, but a step up. idk if i have the patience to really play it enough to get all the legendary gear though.

So I was playing NHL 15 online, ranked matches. Ive only won once out of 7 games. I always lose by one goal and half the time it was in overtime. I lost 4-3 to a 10 year old. Shit you not, I heard him and his dad talking must've been through the Kinect or something. My life :'(

Yeah I was playing HUT online last night and won by 1 goal in OT. I don't think I play too bad, but man these online folks must never stop playing.

I was farming engrams for a few hours last night... Finally got my first legendary drop. Went back to the cryptarch... And it was a rare.

The grind is real in this game.

Yeah I have gotten a few legendary engrams. I was so excited and then bam they end up being blue. I have to say they should have made the stuff like vanguard and crucible into tiers. Where you get buy stuff at rank one then at rank too. The worst is trying to grind for strange coins to get the exotic stuff.

Yeah I was playing HUT online last night and won by 1 goal in OT. I don't think I play too bad, but man these online folks must never stop playing.

I don't understand ultimate team and the cards and crap. Its like ultra fantasy whatever idk. I like using normal teams, too confusing for me otherwise hahaha

Well I got my first legendary. I'm farming about 5-10 blues an hour. Nor bad. Up to 12 motes of light. Can't wait to buy those hunter capes... Hot Damn. If anyone sees me on later, join up on me and I can guarantee you'll get some blues ;). Finally hit light level 24

Where are you farming, out of curiosity? This game is adamant about keeping me at level 20. I haven't encountered a single purple (legendary) engram. And even when I get a few, I'm confident they'd turn out to be uncommon junk, knowing my luck. But I've done a lot of patrolling / missions and strikes to no avail. Disheartening.

Where are you farming, out of curiosity? This game is adamant about keeping me at level 20. I haven't encountered a single purple (legendary) engram. And even when I get a few, I'm confident they'd turn out to be uncommon junk, knowing my luck. But I've done a lot of patrolling / missions and strikes to no avail. Disheartening.

Same but I keep getting gauntlets. Got 5 gauntlets with 8 light before finally getting some other light gear.