Girl advice stuffs

Ok, so I went out last night to a local show and ran into a girl who used to date one of my good friends. We were chatting it up and just being, I guess overtly friendly, towards each other. Some friends of mine invited us to go to their place to hang out afterwards, and we were chatting it up more there and she told me that my friend saw us talking to each other and had one of those "fuck the world" looks on his face. That's what she told me, I don't know for sure. He also has a girlfriend right now, so he really can't say or do anything, but yeah. Should I go for it, because if I do, it will end up in me getting laid no later than Monday. If I don't, I will continue to be frustrated. Thoughts?

This girl must be awesome if you barely know her and can guarantee a 1 day getting laid turnaround.

well, we spent a good thirty minutes talking about how long it's been since we've had sex, how much we miss it, etc..

I have advice, ask real life friends for advice.

I consider people on this board to be my friends, so that is why I'm asking them. Besides, there are people on here who I'm sure have had similar experiences.

There are two mitigating factors here: How serious was their relationship and how long ago was it?

I would say about 2 years ago was when they were at it, but apparently they fucked a while back just to do the "fuck the ex" thing. Yet last night she was talking about how she doesn't have feeling for him anymore, but it's no really her feelings I care more about, because the guy is a good friend, but my lowards tend to be thinking only for themselves at the moment.

I just talked to a buddy of mine and asked about the whole thing, he said he would "secretly be mad"

i would completely understand where your friend is coming from, but at the same time it's none of his business. it's between you and her. especially since he has a new girlfriend.

[image]

That's her. Thoughts?

i don't know. i'd have to see a few more photos (preferably nude) to make a concise and accurate decision on what you should do.

FIrst thing's first. It's between you and said girl. While he may be angry, if he's your friend he'll be happy for you eventually. IF it's been two years, and he has a girlfriend, then he should not be mad in the least. it's b/w you and her now. If you do wind up hooking up and it's becoming weird because of him, confront him about it, and let him know that you two are into each other. everyone's free to like whomever they like.

I say go for it.. But if you're that sure to get laid that quickly... well check for blisters or cold sores. :P

[image]

That's her. Thoughts?

i don't know. i'd have to see a few more photos (preferably nude) to make a concise and accurate decision on what you should do.

FIrst thing's first. It's between you and said girl. While he may be angry, if he's your friend he'll be happy for you eventually. IF it's been two years, and he has a girlfriend, then he should not be mad in the least. it's b/w you and her now. If you do wind up hooking up and it's becoming weird because of him, confront him about it, and let him know that you two are into each other. everyone's free to like whomever they like.

I say go for it.. But if you're that sure to get laid that quickly... well check for blisters or cold sores. :P

Word. Oh and trust me, I'll be wearing a rubber, but I think it's just because we are both horny and available kinda thing. We've known each other before, and, yeah, horny and available.