Jimmy Eat World - Clarity UPDATE

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if there's ever been a bigger fuck-up in demo-making than the final product of your new aesthetic. the demo is beautiful, and the final version really kinda sucks. i wish they would've called the final version something else.

a-fucking-greed.

You guys are nuts, "Your New Aesthetic" is one of JEW's all-time best songs. Totally underrated, and a ripping jam.

It should be noted that "YNA" (the Clarity version) used to have completely different lyrics and was called "Skeleton."

i don't know if there's ever been a bigger fuck-up in demo-making than the final product of your new aesthetic. the demo is beautiful, and the final version really kinda sucks. i wish they would've called the final version something else.

a-fucking-greed.

I agree that the demo is awesome. But also agree with Scott that the LP version is a "ripping jam." And I agree with everyone else that I will be buying this record hard, assuming they don't fuck it up and press it on 15 different colors.

a-fucking-greed.

I agree that the demo is awesome. But also agree with Scott that the LP version is a "ripping jam." And I agree with everyone else that I will be buying this record hard, assuming they don't fuck it up and press it on 15 different colors.

Luckily - JEW is not known for that. However, I would probably buy anything they put out surrounding this record.

This repress couldn't come soon enough...

This shit: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=270303374895

is crazy.

yeah thats fucking ridiculous. thats actually way above the normal selling price of a black copy i think. notice the huge bend in the lower corner of the record?

in anycase, im actually kind of surprised capitol cares enough to even do a 2xlp repress of this. will definitely be picking up. great record.