Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

the "Radio Daze" CD is a recording of them on WFMU radio in 1991 or 92, and the sound is great. Highly recommended download.

i fully agree. one of the best bootlegs, ever.

Franco, lets see that whole Green Day collection!

this is really the only sane way i can do it:

[image]

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but do you not have the Warning CD deluxe edition?

So here is my incomplete Wonder Years Collection

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I still need these ones...

Local Man Ruins Everything 7" - Orange/White (Travilin' Hank Copy)1/100

Won't Be pathetic Forever - Purple 1/100 First Press

Won't Be Pathetic Forever - Brown 1/200 First Press

Leavenhouse 11:30 - Purple Screen Print Friends Press 1/50

The Upsides - Blue - 1/200 First Press

If anyone has any of these and would be willing to sell them for a reasonable price please let me know.

got my upsides represses and wanted to update the pic...

i fully agree. one of the best bootlegs, ever.

this is really the only sane way i can do it:

[image]

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but do you not have the Warning CD deluxe edition?

your eyes do not deceive you. i don't have it. my green day collection is nowhere near complete, just like most of my collections. it does contain some extremely rare pieces, as it is almost 20 years in the making. they got me into music and bands. love them like their my brothers.

Damn I wish I had a pool table. On second thought, it would do me no good as there's no way it would fit anywhere in my 1 bdrm apartment.

Keep the photos coming, this is one of my favorite threads. I still haven't got my lazy ass to take pics of my Lush collection. I don't think anyone here really cares about them anyway though.

Damn I wish I had a pool table. On second thought, it would do me no good as there's no way it would fit anywhere in my 1 bdrm apartment.

Keep the photos coming, this is one of my favorite threads. I still haven't got my lazy ass to take pics of my Lush collection. I don't think anyone here really cares about them anyway though.

I like Lush and saw them a few times back in the day. I don't have much in the way of their vinyl sadly.

This thread has had a horrible influence on my financial choices.

I'm putting record collecting on hold and will post some collections I was working on.

Here's a nearly complete minus a sleeve I don't care to own. I think I will break this down if I can only decide on a color to keep for CO (gold vs marble) and the s/t (black vs pinkish clear vs green)

[image]

I like Lush and saw them a few times back in the day. I don't have much in the way of their vinyl sadly.

It absolutely pains me to say this but I never got the chance to see them live. They played Sacramento once but I was only 7 (I'm only 27) and they also played SF numerous times. They are one of my all time favorite bands so I would have absolutely loved to see them. Been listening to em since I was 6 or so as my sister used to play them all the time when I was a kid. They stuck with me ever since.

It absolutely pains me to say this but I never got the chance to see them live. They played Sacramento once but I was only 7 (I'm only 27) and they also played SF numerous times. They are one of my all time favorite bands so I would have absolutely loved to see them. Been listening to em since I was 6 or so as my sister used to play them all the time when I was a kid. They stuck with me ever since.

Post a pic of your collection, I'd love to see it. I think all i have is a 7" or two and one of the 12" or it may be an LP on clear vinyl.

Post a pic of your collection, I'd love to see it. I think all i have is a 7" or two and one of the 12" or it may be an LP on clear vinyl.

I plan to soon. I need to find the time to get all the stuff together for a pic.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic