Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

incomplete, but respectable turning point collection.

[image]

If being a completist.. missing the black pressings of the LP, earlier pressings of the s/t 7", yellow label version of the forever comp 7" and all the Words to live by comp 7" pressings. I always assumed the yellow labels were the 1st press for the rebuilding 7" and no escape split 7", but i have seen a blue label split 7" on yellow wax.

[image]

If being a completist.. missing the black pressings of the LP, earlier pressings of the s/t 7", yellow label version of the forever comp 7" and all the Words to live by comp 7" pressings. I always assumed the yellow labels were the 1st press for the rebuilding 7" and no escape split 7", but i have seen a blue label split 7" on yellow wax.

Very respectable indeed.

I think there are at least six versions of that Rebuilding comp. Also I think the yellow label Forever comp came in a brighter yellow and a lighter/tan yellow sleeve.

Never noticed the different labels on that TP/NE split, I want to go home right now and check my copies.

Very respectable indeed.

I think there are at least six versions of that Rebuilding comp. Also I think the yellow label Forever comp came in a brighter yellow and a lighter/tan yellow sleeve.

Never noticed the different labels on that TP/NE split, I want to go home right now and check my copies.

I heave heard of a black and white sleeve for the rebuilding comp. However, i am not sure if they are referring to the one i have, which is a really light pale green. I have seen a purple sleeve with a black label record though. Have you seen other copies/presses? There are also the 12" presses of the combines rebuilding comp, TP/NE split 7", and forever comp. That should have two covers (earlier dark big pic sleeve and later green small pic sleeve), with at least one run on colored vinyl (for the green sleeve i believe).

I have seen a yellow label forever comp with a light yellow sleeve. I will keep an eye for other sleeves.

Very impressive. They (Pine Hill Haints) played here once, but I was in Austin. Where should I start?

They just played Lafayette on Saturday night. Can't blame you if you missed it, though. They list their shows on their myspace page, but that's about the only way to find out about them.

I'd say start with Those Who Wander, that's my favorite. Ghost Dance and To Win or To Lose are pretty good, too. They just released The Evening Star (bottom right) on Arkam, and it's a compilation of a bunch of the stuff from the 7"s, which is convenient. This fall, Welcome to the Midnight Opry comes out on K. They've got the cd with them on this tour, but the vinyl isn't being released until October.

Here is my Rose Melberg collection.

Tiger Trap:

[image]

I'm missing the LP and 10", the Bratmobile split and the Supercrush single. Will be happy to buy them.

Go Sailor:

[image]

Now that my Screeching Weasel, Riverdales and friends variants are on eBay (see sig!), Go Sailor is the only band I have a complete variant collection of. I will keep it for now.

the Softies:

[image]

missing their final LP

solo:

[image]

missing Cast Away the Clouds LP

Brave Irene (her current band) plus other appearances:

[image]

I know she sings on the Smugglers' Rosie.

Updated Pine Hill Haints collection

[image]

Related acts: The Wednesdays

[image]

Related acts: Others

[image]

God...Damnit man

i have both the colored cover and the black and black print cover of Trainwreck Riders and both are on black wax...didn't know clear existed

also didn't know there was a red version of San Pedro

God...Damnit man

i have both the colored cover and the black and black print cover of Trainwreck Riders and both are on black wax...didn't know clear existed

Which Werewolf 7"? I know there's also a screened color cover version of the Haints Spidder 7" that I don't have, as well.

Looks like the red San Pedro is still available from Razorcake: http://www.razorcake.org/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=664. Those 45rpm Recs/CaliMucho guys are releasing a Haints cassette pretty soon too. Also, the Trainwreck Riders split may still be available on clear: http://letspretendrecords.com/shop.html.

I've been thinking about bucking up and filling in the rest of the gaps for a proper Arkam collection. We'll see.

God...Damnit man

Which Werewolf 7"? I know there's also a screened color cover version of the Haints Spidder 7" that I don't have, as well.

Looks like the red San Pedro is still available from Razorcake: http://www.razorcake.org/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=664. Those 45rpm Recs/CaliMucho guys are releasing a Haints cassette pretty soon too. Also, the Trainwreck Riders split may still be available on clear: http://letspretendrecords.com/shop.html.

I've been thinking about bucking up and filling in the rest of the gaps for a proper Arkam collection. We'll see.

not missin' a Rise Up 7"...i was mistaken, didn't know you could buy haints stuff online anywhere except the No Idea distro...good to know

not missin' a Rise Up 7"...i was mistaken, didn't know you could buy haints stuff online anywhere except the No Idea distro...good to know

Yep, because they were put out on other labels, they're actually kind of easy to find! I've only found Arkam stuff online at No Idea, and Vertical House's store: http://www.theverticalhouse.com/recordstore.html. Jamie's always good about taking mailorder via email too, if you already know what you want.

Yep, because they were put out on other labels, they're actually kind of easy to find! I've only found Arkam stuff online at No Idea, and Vertical House's store: http://www.theverticalhouse.com/recordstore.html. Jamie's always good about taking mailorder via email too, if you already know what you want.

I've gotten almost everything from shows or from Vertical House (Ashley and Andy are old friends of mine)...i guess it would make sense to check the actual label's website that's putting out the records....poorly played on my part, at anyrate, thanks for the help. I know what I want, but I'm not positive Jamie has everything I'm looking for...stoked on getting this new Collection and new record, they just churn shit out like mad

Young Governor:

[image]

I think these are all limited to 500 except for the clear flexi in the top right which is /100, Virginia Creeper which is /800, and the tape which is /150. Only missing Call Me When The Cat Dies and the BYO Boxset (as far as I know).

Night Birds:

[image]

Still need the Midnight Movies tape.

Young Governor:

[image]

I think these are all limited to 500 except for the clear flexi in the top right which is /100, Virginia Creeper which is /800, and the tape which is /150. Only missing Call Me When The Cat Dies and the BYO Boxset (as far as I know).

Night Birds:

[image]

Still need the Midnight Movies tape.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic