Hot Sauce

rtw88

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sriracha is killer. Good on everything and makes the best shot ever. One shot of tequila some salt and lime, and a healthy dose of Sriracha on the bottom. My lady calls them Cock shots, and I think that's cute too.

As for my "goes on pizza, fries, and everything else" every day sauce? Texas Mother Fucking Pete. That shit is so good and puts Frank to shame.

in this order.

1. tapatio - only because it was my first love. so cheap yet so good.

2. sriracha - this truly is good on everything that isnt cereal or ice cream

3. cholula - a fancy pants version of tapatio.

i basically ate this stuff with just about every single meal and have had to lay off of it big time for the last 3 weeks due to some ulcer that has developed. so fuckin tough for mr to lay off of this.

since i'm edge and shit i always tell my friends i'll do hot sauce shots with them, hasn't happened yet though. anyone ever tried it?

i've done this on two occasions.

one was a tabasco sauce shot contest with a college roommate and i ended up folding at 7

another was a weak friend and he was done at 2 or 3.

it's not so bad, but then again tabasco isn't too bad. i don't think i'd ever try a habanero shot though.. i ate a habanero pepper once and that was a horrible horrible horrible idea

It really depends on what I eat.

But the choices are usually, Gringo Bandito, Chulua, Chipotle Tobasco, Siracha

Recently My mom bought me a bottle of this African Hot Sauce called Mama Africa's Zulu Sauce.

It's made with Peri-Peri peppers and is seriously one of the hottest sauces I have ever had. It was amazing with veggies over cous cous though.