Triple Crown on vinyl (Brand New/Dear Hunter/ATAL)

I just read an interview with Fred Feldman (the owner of Triple Crown Records) online and there was a question about vinyl. Check it:

Some users want to know why there aren’t more releases on vinyl?

We’ll be having more vinyl releases. Next up is the As Tall As Lions Into The Flood EP in March and The Dear Hunter later in the year. We’re contemplating re-releasing some of the older titles on vinyl as well. I promise we’ll be better answering questions about the pressing info, I now know we pissed off some folks with the lack on info on the Deja vinyl

Well, at least he's aware of the Deja fiasco...

Am I the only one who sees this going down like this:

"Hey Fred. You know that box of Brand New records we found?"

"You mean the ones that we put up on merch direct and then interpunk and we had so many left we sold them to retailers? Yeah, I remember those. Sure bet they made a lot of kids happy."

"Yeah, well it turns out we didn't defy the laws of space/time and physics and find a box of 3,000 records out of the original pressing of 1,000, like we originally thought. Turns out we actually pressed all those records and passed them off as the originals."

"Stop the presses. We need to do something about this right now...Kids will demand pressing info!"

Seriously...good job.

i dont see them doing yfw... the band would probably flip the fuck out if they did.

Shit...they barely play any of those songs live to begin with...

When I saw them they played almost exclusively from their new album, kind of disappointing considering I would trade the two instrumentals for Quiet Things and Sic Transit any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Guest falloutcollapse

Yeah right, All Time Low is the best pop band around right now. Hit the Lights's singer sucks so bad. And they have a song about putting someone in a bodybag.