Best/Worst Come-ons You've recieved/given

What are some of the best or worst pick-up lines, and come-on's you've gotten or given?

I ask this because I got hit on by a creeper walking home from class tonight.

I stopped at Rita's to visit Lia and got an awesome chocolate thing with pretzels. I'm walking home eating it and this guy goes

"HEY PRETTY LAAADDAAAYYY. You won't stay pretty very long if you keep eatin' dat chocolate. Hows about you eat MY chocolate?"

Yeaahhhh......I attract some classy fellows.

What are some of the best or worst pick-up lines, and come-on's you've gotten or given?

I stopped at Rita's to visit Lia and got an awesome chocolate thing with pretzels. I'm walking home eating it and this guy goes

"HEY PRETTY LAAADDAAAYYY. You won't stay pretty very long if you keep eatin' dat chocolate. Hows about you eat MY chocolate?"

So I assume you took him up on the offer?

Not to be conceited (ok, a little bit I guess...) but I've had people awkwardly say I'm hot in a lot of different ways. Sometimes I pounce on it and make a baby or two, but usually I just go, "uh.. thanks?" There's no memorable come-ons so much as me being confused and not wanting to talk to people anymore.

i'm so pissed i missed that.

I was at a strip club with a friend and he was off getting a lap dance and a stripper came up to me and said, "You're totally the kind of guy I'd hook up with. Can I give you my number for a booty call sometime?" Mind you at no point did she attempt to get me to pay for anything, she was actually digging through her stripper purse for a pen. I was super smooth and went, "Uh...N-no, I'm uh..just waiting for my friend."

my two best have been: "nice shoes, wanna fuck?" and yes it worked.

the other, i was in my friends bar the night he tends and i see this really cute girl so we're standing at the bar and i go "can i buy you a drink?" she replies with a very snide "ew, no." and procedes to ask the bartender (my friend) for a drink to which he replies "im sorry but we wont serve you here." she throws a hissyfit and he calls over the doorman who tells the girl she has to leave and she is no longer welcome in the bar. i might have gotten shot down, but i still got the last laugh.

Guest errolwest

I was talking with a girl many months ago, about pick up lines, she said she had heard some pretty good ones. I asked her what the best one was. She replied with "I'll give you my best come-on" she then winked and left. I was left sitting there in confusion.