Aural Exploits

What happened to them? I was just looking through my feedback and saw that they were no longer a seller, and apparently they ripped a bunch of people off. I ordered from them a couple times, and I know others here ordered without any problems. However, it looks like their site is still up and updated. Anyone know the scoop here?

do they not respond to questions? or do they respond in a poor fashion?

the only thing i've ever gotten from them was the clear blue "good mourning" repress since they had an exclusive color. i didn't ask a question though. just put the order in and the record came like 5 days later.

• 2 years later...

I've never had problems with this company and now all of a sudden they are screwing me. Ordered two Black Crowes records on preorder OVER A YEAR AGO and since Plain records is taking their time I tried to cancel with no response. Even though they state "Won't be charged until it ships", I was over a year ago. Total B.S.

I've never had problems with this company and now all of a sudden they are screwing me. Ordered two Black Crowes records on preorder OVER A YEAR AGO and since Plain records is taking their time I tried to cancel with no response. Even though they state "Won't be charged until it ships", I was over a year ago. Total B.S.

report your credit card as lost, then get a new one, if they ever try to run a charge, it won't go through. problem solved.

i used to order from these guys a lot when i first started buying records online, and i've never ever had a problem with them.

i've been thinking about picking up a copy of alk3's good mourning from them recently.

we'll see what happens if i do that, but everything i've ever ordered from them got here in a week or less, with no complaints.