250+ Red

300+ white/clear mixed

250+ mustard/yellow

300+ Mint

200+ that have little bit of colors from the above but are not signed, not

numbered and no download card

99 or less Clear

45 or less purple

so we'll never know the exact pressing info. i hate the way cobraside handles releases. such bullshit. and on top of his ebay store dubmaverick opens up a retail store.

so there are actually more than 2,000 and not all are signed. cool.

dubmaverick/cobraside essentially made two pressings, the one that goes to retailers and the one that he's selling exclusively through his stores. from all the email correspondences people have posted that's what i'm getting out of it.

they made the initial 2000 that come signed, etc. that was advertised put up for pre-orders and then went ahead and did their typical let's make some real;y low numbered variants to sell for huuuuge profit later on down the road. they're doing the same thing with the Crimson double LP.

All the colors say ___+ too. Does that mean that there are 413 green copies or something?

based on the math.. I think so:

Beggars

only 2000 are signed, have download card& numbered

400+ Green

300+ Blue

250+ Red

300+ white/clear mixed

250+ mustard/yellow

300+ Mint

= 1,800

200+ that have little bit of colors from the above but are not signed, not numbered and no download card

these won't count towards the 2,000 since they're not signed.

99 or less Clear

45 or less purple

and if these were part of the 2,000, it still would be under.

i guess the real question is since i ordered from nerd alert, will i be missing out on the signed booklet? i could give a shit about the color, i wish they had just pressed this on black.

now that you mention that i'm concerned about this because i ordered from nerd alert as well. i'll shoot an email over to him later and see unless he responds in this thread first.

i guess the real question is since i ordered from nerd alert, will i be missing out on the signed booklet? i could give a shit about the color, i wish they had just pressed this on black.

now that you mention that i'm concerned about this because i ordered from nerd alert as well. i'll shoot an email over to him later and see unless he responds in this thread first.

From NerdAlert's site:

Limited to 2000 numbered copies with a 24-page 11" x 11" full color booklet with images, lyrics and additional band notes not included with the CD version, each booklet signed by the band. The vinyl will be available in a variety of colors, each limited to 500 copies or fewer. Each album comes with a download card to access a digital version of the album

when he says 45 copies, dont be surprised next week if he bumps it to 90 and then after those 90 sell - he posts yet even more copies of it on ebay.

that's what happened with Sound The Alarm. i actually bought one off ebay from him because it was like $20. he said it was /35, then i checked the selling history of it and it was way more than 35 so i emailed him asking for a simple explaination.

i asked him what the actual pressing info was because the listing stated limited to 35 copies and he sold around 50 at that point. he flipped his shit and basically called me an asshole for calling him a liar when he clearly was one, and rationalized that he sold 50 because he gave people refunds, that not everyone actually wanted one when after they clicked on buy it ow and paid. and on top of it, for my "attitude", he took it upon himself to cancel my order. i didn't ask for a refund. but now i'm glad i didn't give that dickhole any money.