Scott vs. Jason - FIGHT!

mcm1610

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i learned pretty early in life to not waste my time worrying what people like that say about me. you'd be amazed at how much simpler things become when you just stop caring what idiots think.

when it boils down to it it's more than just an idiot spewing garbage from his mouth, what Tate said in that blog could be construed as libel because what he said could/is ruining the reputation of both Scott and Altpress, and could result in the loss of readers, revenue, etc.

i mean, but seriously... how can you PROVE we've been to the moon?

There are actually prisms that were left on the moon that can be detected by super high energy light with mechanisms to catch the intensity of the light's reflection back to earth by the prism. The moon landing site can also be viewed by telescope, as some stuff was left there.

Not sure if you were being serious or not, but I was a skeptic for awhile, and now I believe.

Guest kissthesharks

There are actually prisms that were left on the moon that can be detected by super high energy light with mechanisms to catch the intensity of the light's reflection back to earth by the prism. The moon landing site can also be viewed by telescope, as some stuff was left there.

Not sure if you were being serious or not, but I was a skeptic for awhile, and now I believe.

This makes me want to get a telescope.

neat. i never knew this. +1

i learned pretty early in life to not waste my time worrying what people like that say about me. you'd be amazed at how much simpler things become when you just stop caring what idiots think.

when it boils down to it it's more than just an idiot spewing garbage from his mouth, what Tate said in that blog could be construed as libel because what he said could/is ruining the reputation of both Scott and Altpress, and could result in the loss of readers, revenue, etc.

Guys a total dick. AP or Scott should serve him just to get an apology. There's no way this would get taken seriously in court, though. While he's kinda crossing the line by mentioning Scott and using all those links he's really just giving an opinion. Seems like it could be tricky...

i hate Jason Tate. when i was in the online marketing/publicity business i always went around him to get things on AP. kid is a total moron. i have countless times tooled on him on his own website, so much so that he would delete my posts proving him wrong or otherwise. If i ever run into him I will probably punch him in his mouth

I forwarded him the email invite I received on July 27 to stream the record. I'm sure he'll claim I made it up. It's like talking to someone who doesn't believe we landed on the moon. I could be Neil fucking Armstrong, and he'd still say I didn't do it.

Update: He replied back to this email with the following:

Please stop emailing me - ever.  Thanks.

--

Jason Tate

c/o AbsolutePunk.net

1234 abc Street

Durham, OR 97224

AIM: Twenty8FootFall

Phone: 503-555-1234

Twitter: www.twitter.com/jason_tate

HEY GUYS, VIRGIL HERE, I WAS ASKED TO REMOVE JASON'S PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS. THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS