Scott vs. Jason - FIGHT!

mcm1610

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forwarded him the email invite I received on July 27 to stream the record. I'm sure he'll claim I made it up. It's like talking to someone who doesn't believe we landed on the moon. I could be Neil fucking Armstrong, and he'd still say I didn't do it.

Update: He replied back to this email with the following:

Please stop emailing me - ever.  Thanks.

--

Jason Tate

c/o AbsolutePunk.net

Durham, OR 97224

AIM: Twenty8FootFall

Twitter: www.twitter.com/jason_tate

Wow. Nice rebuttal. His twitter updates further prove his douchiness.

if he made his internet millions, he wouldn't be living in a town that is 2 miles wide lol

well he did when he sold ap.net to buzznet for a couple million. he bragged about it for weeks on the website after it happened.

it's pretty stupid of him to have his actual street address in his email signature... it would be a shame if packages with horrible things inside started showing up.

someone called Tate out on his douchebaggery and he actually admitted he was wrong. though there could be sarcasm in it, which wouldn't surprise anyone. but he also wrote a new blog attacking some random kids' twitter. someone probably brought this thread to his attention and he's been reading through it, maybe even trolling it.

I forwarded him the email invite I received on July 27 to stream the record. I'm sure he'll claim I made it up. It's like talking to someone who doesn't believe we landed on the moon. I could be Neil fucking Armstrong, and he'd still say I didn't do it.

Update: He replied back to this email with the following:

Please stop emailing me - ever.  Thanks.

--

Jason Tate

c/o AbsolutePunk.net

Durham, OR 97224

AIM: Twenty8FootFall

Twitter: www.twitter.com/jason_tate

someones getting a call from The Terminator tonight